Annoyed at non-furry posts in here

FenKit

Just a fennec
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I don’t know if I’m getting too wound up over this, but it’s getting to me that there’s several threads made in here that just don’t belong. Maybe I’m being to anally retentive, but I like things in their proper order. Diaper stuff in Adult Diapers, little stuff in Adult Baby, IC stuff in IC, furry stuff in here, etc.

Is this actually a problem or do I need to take a hike?

I don't see it happening too regularly.

Now, if you're being too anally retentive, what are you doing in the IC forum? :p

PoofsNFloofs said:
I don't see it happening too regularly.

Now, if you're being too anally retentive, what are you doing in the IC forum? :p

It doesn’t happen too much, but it’s really annoying when it does happen.

I’m not here because I’m IC, I’m here because diapers are a comfort item for me

I know what you mean, @FenKit. I just reported that inflatable crib topic, Hopefully it gets moved. I’m sure it was posted here by mistake.

Reactions: FenKit
Cottontail said:
I know what you mean, @FenKit. I just reported that inflatable crib topic, Hopefully it gets moved. I’m sure it was posted here by mistake.

Yea, it just seems to be that this particular thread group is the most susceptible to “posting here by mistake“ for some reason.

It's not always good medicine to provide examples of things that worse, but ... The Introductions forum is definitely favored by our least discerning users. Almost daily, we get new personals-type posts in there--right below the big banner decrying such things. Mercifully, those posts are usually the product of such laziness that the people making them can seldom be bothered to post a second time when the thing they want doesn't instantly appear. A steady stream of self-solving problems is still an unsolved problem, though.

At least people have to go down the list a bit before deciding to post something off-topic or rule-breaking in here.

Don't forget about the Report feature. The mods are few, and consequently not as all-seeing as one might assume. I've never reported something and been told, "Quit reporting stuff, you big baby!" :)

Last edited:
Reactions: NewLeaf, lilbabyjooce and FenKit
Back