• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

AnnieBottom New to ADISC

AnnieBottom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone! Good morning, afternoon, evening, or day 🤗. I’m Annie and new to ADISC. OMG, I stumbled on ADISC by accident and so happy to see there is an amazing community like this. IDK, I have been a DL for a long time now. It all started from necessity. If I was a golfer, I would enjoy the back nine. If I was a football player, I would be a wide receiver - not a tight-end. Butt (pun), I don’t play sports 🤭. I really grew to love the comfort and feeling of wearing a diaper over underwear. At first I was so em-bare-assed to wear a diaper but over time I became more comfortable with it and once I found so many great companies who produce super fun ADs I was hooked! My style of AD depends on what I’m doing; however, my most favourite are the bulkier ADs with fun prints. Well… Hi! I hope I didn’t break any of the rules with this post, my first 🥰. All the very best to everyone! - Annie.

Reactions: Lumos, leafgoalie, ianwee and 6 others
Welcome to adisc, the best things are things you find by accident 🧸 🍼🧷

Reactions: KBoy and Edgewater
Welcome on board.

Welcome, @AnnieBottom! I hope you find the place fun and helpful. Yeah, we're really a pretty spoiled bunch these days. A couple of decades ago, I would never have imagined such a thriving market for cute, adult-sized diapers and other baby gear.

AnnieBottom said:
I hope I didn’t break any of the rules with this post
*Glances* Nope. Still intact.

Hello and Welcome

Welcome @AnnieBottom. I joined the community less than a week back. I'm really happy I have find a place where I can share my true feelings.

Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater and AnnieBottom
LittleRobbie said:
Welcome to adisc, the best things are things you find by accident 🧸 🍼🧷
Thank you so much! This seems like a really fun place to chat with others 😁

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater and LittleRobbie
Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater and BigAl2
PrincessOphelie said:
Welcome @AnnieBottom. I joined the community less than a week back. I'm really happy I have find a place where I can share my true feelings.
It’s a huge weight off the shoulders to be able to share with others who have similar interests! Thank you.

Cottontail said:
Welcome, @AnnieBottom! I hope you find the place fun and helpful. Yeah, we're really a pretty spoiled bunch these days. A couple of decades ago, I would never have imagined such a thriving market for cute, adult-sized diapers and other baby gear.

*Glances* Nope. Still intact.
Yay! Thank you for the reply.

PrincessOphelie said:
Thank you!

AnnieBottom said:
Hello everyone! Good morning, afternoon, evening, or day 🤗. I’m Annie and new to ADISC. OMG, I stumbled on ADISC by accident and so happy to see there is an amazing community like this. IDK, I have been a DL for a long time now. It all started from necessity. If I was a golfer, I would enjoy the back nine. If I was a football player, I would be a wide receiver - not a tight-end. Butt (pun), I don’t play sports 🤭. I really grew to love the comfort and feeling of wearing a diaper over underwear. At first I was so em-bare-assed to wear a diaper but over time I became more comfortable with it and once I found so many great companies who produce super fun ADs I was hooked! My style of AD depends on what I’m doing; however, my most favourite are the bulkier ADs with fun prints. Well… Hi! I hope I didn’t break any of the rules with this post, my first 🥰. All the very best to everyone! - Annie.
Welcome to ADISC Annie! It is a great place to be with a lot of interesting and friendly people wearing diapers!

Diprs2 said:
Welcome to ADISC Annie! It is a great place to be with a lot of interesting and friendly people wearing diapers!
Thank you so much for the welcome! 🤗

Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater and Diprs2
Hi welcome I hope you enjoy here because I do I enjoy talking to people on here

Reactions: Edgewater, KBoy and Diprs2
hi annie, welcome, i'm glad you found us! this is a great place to express your DL side, there are so many people here who relate to and understand you!

do you have a favorite adult diaper (or several?)

take care, hope to see you around! hope you enjoy your time here! folks are very friendly and welcoming, i think you'll have no problem fitting in!

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater, KBoy and 1 other person
Welcome to ADISC Forum Community I look forward to reading your posts 😺

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and LittleRobbie
i'm a cat 😸

• Love
Reactions: LittleRobbie
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Sorry KBoy, Posted at the same time!

• Love
Reactions: babywolfboy, Diprs2, LittleRobbie and 1 other person
el puzzy Gato 😹😹😹

• Love
Reactions: LittleRobbie
Back