Blathers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hey weird question unsure if this is where I post it, but think it is very fun to ask
In games in general, do you ever find yourself making your dream nursery, for all the littles and ABDLs, because I made one in new horizons and it is really cute.
heres a little description of it:
I have Easter egg wall paper, block toys, the bear stuff animals, and a cute outfit on display.

I use to do this in the Sims also, if anyone can relate share what your dream playroom/nursery looks like below in a game!
Can't wait to read yalls reponses :33

I wouldn't say I build a nursery if I ever make anything with a housing system like Animal Crossing or FFXIV, when I used to own a house, but I always end up dedicating one room to a slightly childish aesthetic as I stuff whatever I deem to be toy like in it.

Reactions: Blathers
Noodle said:
I wouldn't say I build a nursery if I ever make anything with a housing system like Animal Crossing or FFXIV, when I used to own a house, but I always end up dedicating one room to a slightly childish aesthetic as I stuff whatever I deem to be toy like in it.

Thats really cute, I love the color pink and stuffy animals so my nursery is basically just full of that haha not really a "nursery" more of a playroom to try on outfits in the game :D

Back