An issue I am facing with messing my diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyroberts248

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi! It seems that I find pleasure in not only messing my diaper but messing it, hoping others will smell it and to see their reaction. I am not sure why but I think it is a part of what makes me a diaper lover. Of course, I am extremely aware I should, at all costs, avoid messing in public and around people. But then, how can I satisfy this pleasure? I would say it is a big part of my fetish. Any tips on how to combat this? Thanks!

Is your pleasure messing the diaper or messing around other people?
My advice is mess at home then change.
People will smell it very quickly.
If that's what you want you are not really respecting those around you.

Reactions: Furrytum and BobbiSueEllen
johnnyroberts248 said:
Hi! It seems that I find pleasure in not only messing my diaper but messing it, hoping others will smell it and to see their reaction. I am not sure why but I think it is a part of what makes me a diaper lover. Of course, I am extremely aware I should, at all costs, avoid messing in public and around people. But then, how can I satisfy this pleasure? I would say it is a big part of my fetish. Any tips on how to combat this? Thanks!
If that's what you want you are not really respecting those around you. this goes against everything we stand for....wet in public all you want but DON'T mess in public that's just so very rude!!!! when i mess its ALWAYS at home!!! have some respect for those around you!!!! geeze!!!!!!!!:mad:
:mad::mad:

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
SparkyDog said:
Is your pleasure messing the diaper or messing around other people?
My advice is mess at home then change.
People will smell it very quickly.
If that's what you want you are not really respecting those around you.
It unfortunately is messing around other people, specifically to see their reaction. I think I am aroused by their reaction to my smell. I absolutely want to respect those around me and that's why I am stuck on what to do, because I naturally get pleasure from people smelling it. I'm wondering if there's some substitute that can give me the same pleasure

Last edited:
johnnyroberts248 said:
It unfortunately is messing around other people, specifically to see their reaction. I think I am aroused by their reaction to my smell. I absolutely want to respect those around me and that's why I am stuck on what to do, because I naturally get pleasure from people smelling it. I'm wondering if there's some substitute that can give me the same pleasure
Go with the later and respect them over your own pleasures

Reactions: KrankyPants, BobbiSueEllen and Jonnythepony
It may be a pleasure for you, but to others, the smell is very odorous, foul, and offensive. Nobody wants to walk around and be forced to smell a dirty diaper. It is indeed against everything we stand for. You shouldn't do it. You're forcing your kink to the unwilling others who find the smell repulsive.

You're also giving adult diaper wearers a bad name. Even incontinent folks change when they mess because they don't want to sink up the place. Please try to put yourself in the public's shoes. Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY wants to smell your dirty diapers. You can't continue to do this.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Furrytum, brut2333 and 3 others
Guys, I don't think they're saying they have done anything in public, or even want to. They recognize that morally, their voyeuristic desire is wrong to act on. So they're just asking for advice on what to do about it, I think. If there's a healthy/ safe way to fulfil it or not.

I don't really have a good answer myself, kind person, but perhaps to bring it up with a sex therapist as soon as possible. Sorting through it with a professional is probably your best bet.

Reactions: johnnyroberts248 and chiaochai
If you want to be derided for pushing social contracts, then bear in mind that when you're found out, it will not only reflect upon you, but us. And we really don't care to be defined by your actions. You're gonna make us all wear the same hat crammed upon you...except you'll deserve it and we won't.

We seem to mostly all agree wholeheartedly you don't do this. You're an adult and that means, by default, you make sound decisions regarding your conduct among others. And to make those decisions without our input. And if anyone sees me a jerk for saying this, so be it. That's one hat I'll gladly wear. 😠

Reactions: theancientmariner, lilbabyjooce, Furrytum and 2 others
I can imagine it has to do with excitation about getting caught and teased, it doesn't happen only with diapers, but also practicing sex with other people around, with greater risk of getting spotted.

If thou really wantest to do it, I think about two options thou canst try. The first one would be to find a couple who likes teasing thee when thou messest (opening up is risky tho).

The second alternative would be going to a public restroom, messing there and staying for a while. 'Tis a public restroom, so smells are expected, but thou wilt still feel somewhat embarrassed and exposed.

I have to say I stand with you guys about the respect aspect of the topic and I don't know if the second option would be respectful enough, so do you think I'm doing right suggesting it? 🙄

You can try to find friends who won't mind, but that is more something to do on a dating/meet up website, though. This is a very touchy subject.

johnnyroberts248 said:
It unfortunately is messing around other people, specifically to see their reaction. I think I am aroused by their reaction to my smell. I absolutely want to respect those around me and that's why I am stuck on what to do, because I naturally get pleasure from people smelling it. I'm wondering if there's some substitute that can give me the same pleasure if its a true accident then change asap! period!!! dont do it to get a reaction!!!!that is irresponsable and wrong in our eyes. man this makes me angry on alot of levels.....

johnnyroberts248 said:
if its a true accident then change asap! period!!! dont do it to get a reaction!!!!that is irresponsible and wrong in our eyes. man this makes me angry on alot of levels.....

johnnyroberts248 said:
if you were mine i'de make you wear youre messy diaper and give you a rash lesson!!!

I’m locking this since there are already sufficient answers posted.
Your best bet is to find consenting friends.
Please don’t do it in public with random strangers though. That’s not cool, and seriously gives us a bad rap.

Reactions: Rainbow, lilbabyjooce, SparkyDog and 5 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back