• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

An introductory hug

beard

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hi all,

I'm 'beard', an adult male from the land of the midnight sun.

Apart from selling my soul as a supervisor constructing offshore oil rigs and gas processing plants, I spend my time gaming, or rather watching gaming on YouTube (growing old and tired :) ), drinking beer with friends at the pub on the weekends and the occasional rare D&D session. Got a healthy interest in technology and computers. I live by myself, but got plenty of family and friends around to keep me busy.

I'm an ABDL, and perhaps a bit of a sissy, and have been for all of my adult life (closing in on 40 now). I've never shared this with anyone in my real life, and was never big on joining communities. I have some onesies, footed sleepers (<3), pacifiers and diapers, and have used them at times during the years, but for the most part it's been hidden away, leaving me with just my imagination. Never got any dresses, sadly.

This all started out in my teens with a facination for cute little girls dresses and frilly clothing, and I imagined being forced to wear them; feeling the mix of being cute and ashamed/humiliated. This led a young guy to discover the ancient website petticoated.com. I read a lot on that site about being put in dresses and petticoats as punishment, and eventually came over the stories about being put in diapers as well. Wow!
After that I guess there's not much to tell, but lets just say I've read quite a few fictional stories over the years.

I'm not here looking to hook up or anything, just thought I'd take the step and get registered and see if I'm able to get involved in some conversations in the forums with likeminded people, read some stories, get some hugs etc.

Apologies, this introduction got way longer than it should have.

Please take good care of me. :)
beard

Reactions: Edgewater, ItsyBitsyBabySara and TrueHero
Welcome to adisc! Great job on your intro to. Many great people here to talk to and friends to be made. See you on the forumns. :) 🤗

Reactions: Edgewater and beard
Welcome and enjoy

Good job on that intro. I’m sure you’ll find the community you’re looking for here. It is nice to step out of your own head occasionally and actually engage with like minded people.

Thank you all for the kind and welcoming words. 🥰

Reactions: Edgewater
beard said:
Hi all,

I'm 'beard', an adult male from the land of the midnight sun.

Apart from selling my soul as a supervisor constructing offshore oil rigs and gas processing plants, I spend my time gaming, or rather watching gaming on YouTube (growing old and tired :) ), drinking beer with friends at the pub on the weekends and the occasional rare D&D session. Got a healthy interest in technology and computers. I live by myself, but got plenty of family and friends around to keep me busy.

I'm an ABDL, and perhaps a bit of a sissy, and have been for all of my adult life (closing in on 40 now). I've never shared this with anyone in my real life, and was never big on joining communities. I have some onesies, footed sleepers (<3), pacifiers and diapers, and have used them at times during the years, but for the most part it's been hidden away, leaving me with just my imagination. Never got any dresses, sadly.

This all started out in my teens with a facination for cute little girls dresses and frilly clothing, and I imagined being forced to wear them; feeling the mix of being cute and ashamed/humiliated. This led a young guy to discover the ancient website petticoated.com. I read a lot on that site about being put in dresses and petticoats as punishment, and eventually came over the stories about being put in diapers as well. Wow!
After that I guess there's not much to tell, but lets just say I've read quite a few fictional stories over the years.

I'm not here looking to hook up or anything, just thought I'd take the step and get registered and see if I'm able to get involved in some conversations in the forums with likeminded people, read some stories, get some hugs etc.

Apologies, this introduction got way longer than it should have.

Please take good care of me. :)
beard
Welcome to one of the friendliest communities of abdl on the web. I am also a sissy baby girl, always was jealous of girls dresses cause they are so cute, wishing it would be ok for a little boy to wear cute dresses. When I was younger I was always worried what people would say if they knew. I did tell my dad when I was 18 that I was an abdl, and my closes friends found out due to tracking my IP on mirc back in the mid 90s and they were very supportive so now that I’m close to my 50ish birthday or 50ish anniversary of my first birthday heheh I really don’t care what people say or think. I also a big cry baby .

Reactions: beard and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique and friendly place, plus near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Back