• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

an Introduction

DaddyLoki

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Greetings I am Loki, here seeking friendship and perhaps more if something comes out of said friendship.

I am a caregiver and love taking care of Littles I try my best to be the best Daddy I can be.

I really enjoy video games and comics, I also enjoy anime and watching food reviews.

I Look forward to meeting new people feel free to message me anytime.

Reactions: AggressiveDoll and BenNevis
Welcome! This is a great community... hope you like it as much as I have.

I'm somewhat new to ageplay but I think the daddy/cg role fits me too... I enjoy it a lot too.

Reactions: DaddyLoki
Hello and welcome!

There’s plenty of lovely, kind and supportive people here and I hope you enjoy your time here 🙂

hello welcome enjoy your time here! we can become friends if you like :)

• Love
DaddyLoki said:
Greetings I am Loki, here seeking friendship and perhaps more if something comes out of said friendship.

I am a caregiver and love taking care of Littles I try my best to be the best Daddy I can be.

I really enjoy video games and comics, I also enjoy anime and watching food reviews.

Hello and Welcome.
I like a lot Loki as character, did you get It from nordic myths, from MCU, from other fantasy works, or your own interpretation and use of the name?
Being a babyfur foxy mischief is my hobby when I'm naughty, so I like a bit of chaos 🤭.
RPG videogames are my favorites, and turn based ones my addiction, what are yours?

• Love
Fattrick said:
Welcome! This is a great community... hope you like it as much as I have.

I'm somewhat new to ageplay but I think the daddy/cg role fits me too... I enjoy it a lot too.
yeah it's a lot of fun I do miss taking care of Littles.

Reactions: AdultBabyBoy
DiamondDoll said:
hello welcome enjoy your time here! we can become friends if you like :)
hello! thank you so much and yeah for sure we can. I'm always on discord :)

lilithra said:
Hello and Welcome.
I like a lot Loki as character, did you get It from nordic myths, from MCU, from other fantasy works, or your own interpretation and use of the name?
Being a babyfur foxy mischief is my hobby when I'm naughty, so I like a bit of chaos 🤭.
RPG videogames are my favorites, and turn based ones my addiction, what are yours?
I do as well I always consider myself as Loki, yesh I love Nordic mythology and I also a huge fan of the MCU! awww that's so cute I been missing taking care of littles myself since it has been awhile. I enjoy open world RPG shooters etc I am a huge nerd so I love all kinds of games.

Reactions: lilithra
BenNevis said:
Hello and welcome!

There’s plenty of lovely, kind and supportive people here and I hope you enjoy your time here 🙂
Thank you it is so hard meeting others

Welcome

DaddyLoki said:

Hello welcome here

Hi Loki thank you for saying Hi here. As I said I am so new to this and looking to explore my baby side. At 63 years old it's Amazing yet really hard accepting and enjoying my little side and not hide it and really explore Baby Lenny and get to know him. Thank you for your support and I look forward to chatting more and talk about how to connect with Baby Lenny and learn how to be a Good Baby Boy for Daddy and Friends on here.

Back