An idea that popped in my head for ABDL preschool. What do you think?

Chimera

watch out for my grabby paws!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hey guys, I've always been the kind to shy away from strangers taking care of me at AB nurseries or anything like Diaper Spa. Lately, I've been learning a couple languages on Duolingo and an idea hit my head: Going to an ABDL nursery or preschool setting to sharpen up on your skills. I always figured the problem, for me anyway, with paying to go to an ABDL nursery would be getting bored, so maybe sprinkling in some education would make the experience more worthwhile?

Just an idea, probably will go nowhere. But I'd love to go to a nursery or preschool setting as a little boy and expected to talk to the caregiver in Spanish, play with toys/read toddler books in spanish, watch cartoons in spanish, etc.. yo no hablo espanol bueno X3 but I think it's a cute idea. I'm also a Russian language novice and I'd love the same experience with that language as well, but that would be much tougher to setup, as there seems to be a lot more latino ABDLs out there than Russians. What do you guys think? For those of you who are native english speakers, would you like such a setting to learn a language or improve your already existing skills?

To make things interesting, if you're at baby level not speaking in sentences, you will expected to be in diapers, drink from a bottle, and eat from a high chair. But once you're talking in sentences, maybe you get pullups, a sippy cup, and other toddler privilages! "Bueno Trabajo, el nino!" I would wanna hear :D

Reactions: SnepperStepper, ryanbailey, CookieMonstah and 4 others
I kinda like the idea, there are school roleplay events that run that do actually "class" style lessons but it is still role play.

Having a preschool for littles to learn new skills or build on something in exciting or playful ways could be fun.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Chimera and LittleMaryJane
Chimera said:
I'm also a Russian language novice and I'd love the same experience with that language as well, :D
Hello FBI? I've found us a spy!!

You do have an excellent idea though. Call it a "continuing education" class or something. I mean after going to school for a BS and MS in an insanely hard field, I'd love to learn or do art!

• Haha
Reactions: Chimera and PadPhilosopher
Chimera said:
Hey guys, I've always been the kind to shy away from strangers taking care of me at AB nurseries or anything like Diaper Spa. Lately, I've been learning a couple languages on Duolingo and an idea hit my head: Going to an ABDL nursery or preschool setting to sharpen up on your skills. I always figured the problem, for me anyway, with paying to go to an ABDL nursery would be getting bored, so maybe sprinkling in some education would make the experience more worthwhile?

Just an idea, probably will go nowhere. But I'd love to go to a nursery or preschool setting as a little boy and expected to talk to the caregiver in Spanish, play with toys/read toddler books in spanish, watch cartoons in spanish, etc.. yo no hablo espanol bueno X3 but I think it's a cute idea. I'm also a Russian language novice and I'd love the same experience with that language as well, but that would be much tougher to setup, as there seems to be a lot more latino ABDLs out there than Russians. What do you guys think? For those of you who are native english speakers, would you like such a setting to learn a language or improve your already existing skills?

To make things interesting, if you're at baby level not speaking in sentences, you will expected to be in diapers, drink from a bottle, and eat from a high chair. But once you're talking in sentences, maybe you get pullups, a sippy cup, and other toddler privilages! "Bueno Trabajo, el nino!" I would wanna hear :D
I like this idea. Would love a French one with this, to spruce up on the language as well as have fun

• Love
I am not AB at all, but still think this is clever. I can see it being well received, and even working well in a densely populated area where the concentration of ABs to potentially participate would be high enough.

Reactions: Chimera
Chimera said:
Sign me up! Hey guys, I've always been the kind to shy away from strangers taking care of me at AB nurseries or anything like Diaper Spa. Lately, I've been learning a couple languages on Duolingo and an idea hit my head: Going to an ABDL nursery or preschool setting to sharpen up on your skills. I always figured the problem, for me anyway, with paying to go to an ABDL nursery would be getting bored, so maybe sprinkling in some education would make the experience more worthwhile?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
quartz200420012 said:
Hello FBI? I've found us a spy!!

You do have an excellent idea though. Call it a "continuing education" class or something. I mean after going to school for a BS and MS in an insanely hard field, I'd love to learn or do art!
That's hilarious! Nah, Cyrillic alphabet has always interested me, not sure why. But I really struggle with Russian grammar, it is far different than English or Spanish. Plus I've mostly been focused on Spanish because there are various areas of Latin America I'd love to visit someday. I truly think education would be more fun in a preschool setting, yet we're getting education in a way that would benefit an adult. It doesn't just have to be about learning a language... Can you imagine going to preschool to learn engineering? Gosh, I'm not the best with math, but I think I'd be willing to give it a shot if I got treated like a little the whole time. Would be very fun!

Reactions: Belarin and PadPhilosopher
This is something I've actually spoken about with my CG friend a great deal. She can speak four languages and I thought it would great to have a day together where she only speaks a language that I do not. I believe the one we've talked mostly about would be her speaking French as that is the one she knows that I have the most interest in. (I speak English and can do basic ASL signs.)

Chimera said:
That's hilarious! Nah, Cyrillic alphabet has always interested me, not sure why. But I really struggle with Russian grammar, it is far different than English or Spanish. Plus I've mostly been focused on Spanish because there are various areas of Latin America I'd love to visit someday. I truly think education would be more fun in a preschool setting, yet we're getting education in a way that would benefit an adult. It doesn't just have to be about learning a language... Can you imagine going to preschool to learn engineering? Gosh, I'm not the best with math, but I think I'd be willing to give it a shot if I got treated like a little the whole time. Would be very fun!
Yeah, Languages would be a great place to start, it would actually be quite easy to plan a "lesson" for a language in something like a preschool level with games and activities that are fun and engaging for a little one, allowing them to learn parts of a language in a fun way without it feeling like a class.

I feel like that would be the key point to it, making it fun and suitable for the level of a younger child. it would be easy enough just to run a class for something where ABDL's can come wearing diapers and learn something, but even with a "teacher" that will treat them like a little one, if the subject and material used to teach with is too advanced and set out in more of a college or classroom style then it won't have the right feel for littlespace.

Engineering would be harder since there are some complex idea's and math involved that wouldn't be quite so easy do plan in a preschool level, but there are definitely other subjects that could be done and would actually be quite beneficial for ABDL's...

We have had (and still do but less since covid) a couple of regular events in the UK including one Preschool event that runs every other month and I have discussed a while back with the organiser for one of them about bringing along a sewing machine and fabric and running a basic "class" on how to design and sew ABDL clothing, this would also be quite easy to do in a fun and "playful" way and might give many ABDL's some inspiration and a basic grasp on making their own stuff.

Math could be done fairly easily to a point in a preschool level as well, as could a fair amount of physics and some chemistry, with fun games, worksheets, experiments etc.

Music and learning an instrument would be another obvious one, even perhaps cooking, how many of us can honestly say we really know what we are doing in the kitchen and can cook well and enjoy cooking. Gardening too and learning a bit of botany. Carpentry is also a possibility which would be great for people looking to make their own ABDL furniture, my preschool has a woodworking bench with full tools (saws, powered and manual screwdrivers/drills, hammers, nail bars, rasps and files, tape measures, set squares etc.) and the 3-4 year olds absolutely love making things, so it's not out of the level you'd be aiming for.

I like the idea. It sounds like it could be fun.

This is somewhat how I've been learning ASL (sign language). I go to watch videos made for small children who are just learning to sign and I follow along with the lesson. Surprisingly helpful ;)

I like this idea. I can see me in both positions student and teacher.
And specially for topic starter. I'm abdl from Russia 😀

I really like this idea! I never stopped loving learning, but my experience with school was that it got less accessible to the wide-eyed wonder I had and more about like grades and passing and growing up and stuff. To be able to go to a school and have it structured like preschool/kindergraten but be learning college level stuff would be infinitely appealing to me. I'm sure such a program would also get me to learn more languages, too, as I have a tough time learning them "as an adult" which so far has been the only available option.

Reactions: Rezzu, PadPhilosopher and Chimera
LittleCraft said:
I like this idea. I can see me in both positions student and teacher.
And specially for topic starter. I'm abdl from Russia 😀
Since you know some English, I'm sure you can understand my standpoint a little bit. Learning a language where EVERYTHING is different, including the alphabet ! 😁
can you get a better learning environment for a little?

SnepperStepper said:
I really like this idea! I never stopped loving learning, but my experience with school was that it got less accessible to the wide-eyed wonder I had and more about like grades and passing and growing up and stuff. To be able to go to a school and have it structured like preschool/kindergraten but be learning college level stuff would be infinitely appealing to me. I'm sure such a program would also get me to learn more languages, too, as I have a tough time learning them "as an adult" which so far has been the only available option.
If only there were college prefessors that wanted to treat their pupils like little kids and the pupils like it! I figured it was an interesting idea, glad I shared it with you all!

Reactions: Rezzu and PadPhilosopher
Back