Am i crazy or are there diapers in the new hunger games movie :o

did you see a diaper/pullup at the 40sec mark?

• Total voters
Oh geez. But how would it tie in the story? Nice catch, but surely the production assistants at the very least would have context to this.

One can only wonder if this "catch" will be noticed by other vanilla Cinema watchers!

I seriously doubt it meant to be a pull-up/nappy of some kind. The movie is supposed to take place before the original katnis story arc, so most likely just older fashion for that universe.

Reactions: OnePiece
SparkyDog said:
It's just a bathing suit not any type of diaper
Its got an extra layer of fabric as it gives more privacy for that area.
This style is quite popular right now and being a family film they arnt going to put her in something revealing

no pullup or diaper just a bathing suit design to offer additional cover up / privacy
"being a family film they arnt going to put her in something revealing" like that's never been a consideration anymore. Like they dont do questionable things in Disney movies.

Last edited:
KenBear said:
"being a family film they arnt going to put her in something revealing" like that's never been a consideration anymore. Like they dont do questionable things in Disney movies.
I think it's from Lionsgate, not Disney.

MudPuppy said:
I think it's from Lionsgate, not Disney.

Yes, that's right. @KenBear wrote "like they don't in Disney movies", so that's ok, too.

Personally, I can't imagine it's intended to like a pull-up, but I agree it somehow does.

1712522076292.png

looks like a cloth pullup or training pants.

Personally, I think she’s portraying a minor in this film and this whole thread is creepy as fuck.

Reactions: Chodis
I think it’s meant to be a less revealing and less sexualized bikini. They did something kinda similar with yoga pants with baggy crotch

Cottontail said:
@TheMat made a post about this earlier. Indeed, it looks very much like a diaper. A pull-up, specifically. But it matches her top/bra, so I suspect the costume designer was trying to do some kind of vintage/futuristic blend and veered a bit diapery by accident.

(Although, to be clear, I'd have nothing against a diapered heroine, heh.)
There are not many things quite as sexy as a woman in a diaper.

Back