almost caught

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrprotege13

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So at 22 i still live with my parents, my mom uses half my closet as a storage closet and today she told me that she found a box of diapers in my closet. nothing after that but what am i supposed to do if i get caught? i got caught with them once when i was 15 and it didnt go well

It sounds like you just got caught, if she found a box of diapers. Now that you are an adult, maybe she won’t make a big deal of it.

If she says anything to you just say look i have little accidents in the night. And i feel guilty about it .

• Angry
Reactions: Slomo
The diapers she found were just a couple baby diapers i think. there might have been one bigger diaper in there for me. all she said was that there was a box with some diapers in it. nothing else so im not sure what to think. i moved them to somewhere that she wont accidently find them now

Diaperdiesel said:
If she says anything to you just say look i have little accidents in the night. And i feel guilty about it .
This is what should not do. Lying will never get you anywhere good. Specifically to family

Reactions: TyphaHare, Slomo, rocketman and 1 other person
You are 22. If she brings it up, just say you would rather not talk about it. If she pushes, just politely remind her that you are an adult. I would not recommend lying to her. If she asks if it is a medical issue, just say no, and leave it at that. You should be able to keep your private life private.

Reactions: TyphaHare, Slomo and JWolf
RedPandaDL said:
You are 22. If she brings it up, just say you would rather not talk about it. If she pushes, just politely remind her that you are an adult. I would not recommend lying to her. If she asks if it is a medical issue, just say no, and leave it at that. You should be able to keep your private life private.
If she continues to push. Just be honwst

PaSS said:
This is what should not do. Lying will never get you anywhere good. Specifically to family
Some people can't accept the truth tho. So some times a little whute lye won't hurt. .and he also got to live there .

Out of interest how many of your friends and family know.
There only about 4 people what know
With me 1 ex 1 current other half and 2 friends

You are 22 years old and I am sure you work. Get yourself a chest for the foot of your bed and keep things in there that you don't want others to find, and of course put a lock on it. That should stop any more accidental finds of any diapers or things you don't want found. I live alone in a big house and have a huge walk in closet with hidden panels for that reason. I keep my toys and all my personal treasures in there and have lived in this house over 35 years. If you have any more problems then the only way to avoid all this would be to get your own place. I know that's rough, but you will have peace of mind. hugs and see where you stand.

Diaperdiesel said:
Some people can't accept the truth tho. So some times a little whute lye won't hurt. .and he also got to live there .

We're you asking me how many know. I have my father, my mother (neither of which are exactly supportive), irl friebd from school, irl friend who is also abdl, and most if not all of my online friends who I have been friends with for years, and my fav cousin

Last edited:
You are 22 , your private choices of what undergarment to wear are not her business .

Diaperdiesel said:

There is a BIG difference in telling someone the truth, telling them a lie, or not telling them at all. Lies, even "little white lies", are never the right choice no matter how much you may think they will be. And if telling the truth is out of the question, then the obvious choice is to just not tell them.

IF the op believes his mom could never understand or approve, AND his mom does bring it up again, then all he has to say is it's under control and he doesn't want to talk about it. IF she presses further then saying it's a private matter, end of discussion, is all that's needed here. No need to come up with some lie that could back him into a corner or cause unnecessary concern for both of them (such as falsely claiming a medical need).

Reactions: PaSS and RedPandaDL
As of right now, nobody knows at all. ive kept it hidden. i didnt feel that it was anyones business but my own really

This comes up on here all the time. An adult child living at home will end up being subject to the parents' rules. As a matter of respect, it's understandble. If the parents are really easy going, this can all be dealt with, but those situations are generally not the ones that people post about. People post about their parents that don't understand, and about what do I do since I still live at home but I want to wear diapers for fun and all that. I would guess in these cases that the parents must be overall pretty good about stuff. I mean I moved out as soon as I turned 18 because I couldn't get out of there soon enough. It's not easy, but it can be done. I don't know where you live now, but you might have to rent a place with more stray bullets than you're used to. Maybe you're a student and living at home will save a ton on already overpriced college. I get it and everyone has different needs. The sure fire solution would be to move out.

Vinylfeet said:
This comes up on here all the time.

Good post, that basically hits all the key points. Continuing to live at home as an adult gives nosy parents the perfect opportunity to get into their kids' business, and they don't seem to have any sense of shame about it.

Your bedroom closet should be your private space. Consider the possibility that she doesn't need the extra space, but is just using it as an excuse to have plausible access to your private space. Explain to her that you need SOME amount of privacy, and that closet WAS your only private space, and now she's taken that away from you too, and for that reason you'd like to have her stop using your closet.

If she balks at that, ask her to consider how she'd feel if she had to share her dresser drawers or closet with YOU.

Reactions: TyphaHare
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back