• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Allow me to introduce myself!

LittleLamb

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hello everyone, I'm Lamb! I'm a non-binary transgender person in my 20s. I'm also neurodivergent and have some developmental issues so much of my childishness comes naturally. This is my first time joining an AB/DL community, as in the past I've mainly stuck to age-re spaces, so I'm excited but very nervous about fitting in!

I first noticed these tendencies in myself in childhood, but it was a source of great shame for much of my life as I thought that I was somehow "broken." Finding out about these communities as an adult has really been freeing for me.

I'm more on the regression side of things so I probably fit more into the AB category, but I've had a few opportunities to explore DL stuff and would like to try more stuff like that again someday. I have an interest in desperation, bathroom control, and omorashi which I feel is tangentially related, but for me that stuff is not tied to my age regression (for now).

I'm a 100% non-sexual little, and it seems like plenty of others here are in the same boat so I'm hopeful that I can make some great friends! I'm also glad to see babyfur inclusion as that's another community I'm very drawn to (as a long-time furry myself), but haven't had a chance to interact with yet. It can be hard to find spaces for these communities that aren't overtly sexual so I'm really glad a place like this exists.

Outside of that, I have a handful of interests that I indulge in from time to time. I love video games, especially Animal Crossing, Minecraft, and Skyrim! I'm happiest in the water, whether that's at a pool, river, or beach. I have a passion for food and am a feedist, if that's something anyone is familiar with. It's a pretty big part of my life so that's why I bring it up.

I spend a lot of my free time either playing the previously mentioned games or watching TV; I just recently finished the first 2 seasons of Twin Peaks and will be watching the movie soon. I have a significant interest in politics, activism, and sociology so I spend a good chunk of my time researching those kinds of things. I'm also hugely fond of music and spend hours listening and singing along to my favorite songs nearly every day.

As for why I'm here, I've really wanted to spend more time in littlespace and get to know others with similar interests. I hope to be able to learn from folks who've been doing this for far longer than I have, and perhaps I'll be able to offer my own perspective on things as well. Ideally I want to contribute to this community rather than just being an onlooker, but I'm pretty anxious about social interaction so time will tell.

Apologies for such a long introduction, brevity has never been my strong suit. I'm generally very open about myself so I'm happy to answer any questions anyone might have! And I hope I get to hear from some of you and maybe discover some mutual interests ^-^ Thank you for having me!

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Edgewater and lilbabyjooce
Welcome to ADISC! I’d say a lot of us here always appreciate a thorough intro so I’m glad you shared! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Reactions: PaddedRita, Angelapinks and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to the wonderful world of ADISC! A unique place in which near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy being here.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Welcome Little Lamb, you are most welcome here and hope it is all you hope it will be.

Reactions: Edgewater
Back