(Aldi) Mamia Nappies Ultra Dry Air System Size 7 (XXL) *New*

I've been trying to find these since they appeared on Aldi's website last week but I can't find them.
There's a possibility there an England only product, similar to the 6+ pants.

I do find it strange that Aldi and Tesco now both market there own brand size 7 nappies & pants, and also follow on products, junior nappies at Tesco and night pants at Aldi, yet no other supermarkets show any interest in making there own size 7, bedwetting pants or special needs nappies.

I can't help but think it must only be a matter of time before Asda start selling a bigger nappy or bring back there day and night pants, I miss those.

Anyone found these in store?
I still haven't managed to get any.

These show on aldis Irish website too, but still can't find them in any shops in my area, I wonder if there online only?

Someone tested these nappies? They have stretchy sides like Pampers?

Decided to risk it and picked up a pack this week. To start off I do not “fit” into Aldi nappies as the tapes are rubbish however these size 7s seem to be constructed differently. I have worn them over night the past two nights with no issues and whilst they are tight, they certainly are a cheaper alternative to pampers. If you can “fit” in pampers baby dry size 7 from before the tapes changed then these should work for you - give the front and back a little stretch as well as the tapes. Should work but as I say they are tight

Reactions: DLJosie
What is your waist size and how much do you weigh?

Happy1225 said:
What is your waist size and how much do you weigh?
Waist size is 32 inches not sure on weight

Also do have night pants in the UK but only age 4-7, which are bigger than DryNites 4-7 size.

If they introduced an 8-15 size that is bigger than DryNites 8-15 THAT would be interesting!

I live in Poland and we dont have many of great diapers like this...

PCS said:
Also do have night pants in the UK but only age 4-7, which are bigger than DryNites 4-7 size.

If they introduced an 8-15 size that is bigger than DryNites 8-15 THAT would be interesting!
I wish they would but unfortunately I don't see it happening soon, I've got one of their night pants on just now, they can just about get on a 32" waist with some wiggling but once there on there far superior to drynites, they easily have twice as much sap in them.
I think the age range could do with being adjusted, there more like a 5-10 than a 4-7.

On to the real reason I'm digging up this post,
Lidl have followed suit and brought out a size 7,
IMG_20220422_083538_700x.jpg

I've seen them mentioned on an Irish Facebook page but, again, none of my local Lidl have any.

But Aldi now have night pants and size 7 nappies in all there UK stores.

This Lupilu 7 is only +15kg, no +17kg like other brands. I am curious if they will not be too small.

Happy1225 said:
This Lupilu 7 is only +15kg, no +17kg like other brands. I am curious if they will not be too small.
Lidl have done this with all there nappies and made the weight range in line with pampers, but I don't think they reduced the physical size of the nappies.
In Aldi it's quite confusing, sizes 6+, 7 and age 4-7 are all 17kg+
Lidl used to have pants for 18kg + that where very generous with their sizing but unfortunately they have been replaced by the new lupilu range for many years now.
large_27484ee75b882cf581c68bbf0fc7e69a.jpg

These are the best UK youth diaper I have ever tried, I am preferring these to pampers size 8. They are so thin so very discrete very soft and cover more of my bum. The night pants are awesome too sit a little smaller than drynights but I much prefer they hug the bum cheeks better and much softer.

The mamia size 7 sits just a little bigger than the 6+ not by too much just enough for it to sit on me very well to what I like, pampers size 8 fit me hips wise but sag in the crotch. I will do a review on these products compared to pampers size 8.

How much is your waist and how much do you weigh? How flexible sides in mamia compared to pampers 8?

Back