airline scare due to Adult diaper

Will that trigger the TSA to check our diapers in full details? 😬

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Edgewater
Looking at the pictures that is a printed diaper, so which one of yall did it?
For real though could you imagine if you were the person wearing it and the level of oh shit going on in your head.

• Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun, TigerDL, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Although, clearly a printed ABDL style adult diaper, it appears to be unused as there is no signs of expansion common with wearing /using. As a result, "someone left behind an unused diaper"? So much for complaining about the cost of Adult Diapers.

TSA will likely not increase security regarding Adults who wear diapers.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and BobbiSueEllen
Something doesn’t add up. The pic on the left looks like a pad and the one on the right looks like a pull up. Unless the pad was in the pull-up.

Reactions: Edgewater and Prillprillprill
Subtlerustle said:
Something doesn’t add up. The pic on the left looks like a pad and the one on the right looks like a pull up. Unless the pad was in the pull-up.
Looks like the Japanese two part diapers that you intentionally replace the soaker when you need to change not the whole brief. May be why the thing looks dry. Used the soaker, replace and changed everything later after starting to get stinky.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and tiron101
Clear the plane! It's an Abena C4! 🤭🙄

Hard to believe anybody actually thought that was a bomb. A biohazard? Maybe. But a bomb? Well, this is the world we live in...

• Haha
Reactions: GabyinPurple, AttilaThePun, TigerDL and 2 others
I think the picture is made larger because it looks exactly like a Tena men’s guard I wear every day. Granted it looks huge in the pic but I think it’s just perspective
Even the part you peel off looks exactly same just bigger.

Reactions: Edgewater
50600-PK20-FAB-1__76453.1686663715.jpg

1698263435089.jpeg

Reactions: Cottontail and Edgewater
  • Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun, Cottontail and Edgewater
Edgewater said:
Although, clearly a printed ABDL style adult diaper, it appears to be unused as there is no signs of expansion common with wearing /using. As a result, "someone left behind an unused diaper"? So much for complaining about the cost of Adult Diapers.

TSA will likely not increase security regarding Adults who wear diapers.
Maybe it was new, but accidentally dropped on the floor. There's no salvaging one after that. Blecccchhh!

How paranoid can you get? What has go so fucked up in your mind that a mundane piece of harmless garbage looks like a bomb to you?
Must have been a Karen... *smh*

Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater and AttilaThePun
Funny thing is I work for this airline and I did not even know this happened.

Back