• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ahoy!

CaptainChloe

Baby Bun
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello everyone, my name is Chloe. I've been into abdl for quite some time, and finally decided to join this site.

I'm very much into pirates or anything nautical, and my favorite animals are rabbits, giraffes, and elephants. I'm a professional caregiver, but they definitely don't know I"m a baby, shhhh.

• Love
Reactions: db80, Edgewater, DiaperedTim and 5 others
Hello and welcome Chloe to the Adisc community forum.

Reactions: Edgewater, CaptainChloe and BBBen
Welcome and enjoy

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Reactions: Edgewater and CaptainChloe
Ahoy! Welcome Chloe!

Reactions: CaptainChloe and BBBen
Welcome aboard Chloe ⚓️. Thank you for that wonderful introduction 🐘🐰🦒

CaptainChloe said:
Hello everyone, my name is Chloe. I've been into abdl for quite some time, and finally decided to join this site.

I'm very much into pirates or anything nautical, and my favorite animals are rabbits, giraffes, and elephants. I'm a professional caregiver, but they definitely don't know I"m a baby, shhhh.
Hi Chloe, welcome to the forums and the community. I'm glad you decided to join us, and made an account. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. So you are a secret baby, while also being a caregiver, that's wonderful you will fit in great here. (y):) Have Fun.

So you like pirates and all things nautical? :unsure: Have you tried the Crinklz Buccaneer diapers, because they have a nautical theme. Nice selection of animals too, giraffes and elephants are truly majestic animals, and bunnies are very cute. :giggle:

Last edited:
Warm welcome from the Netherlands. I won't tell your colleagues. Pieces of eight matey!

Welcome Captain to ADISC,
Hope you will find same treassures on that safe island. But attention, there could be dinos 🦖.
But we babies hold together 👶🧸 and they are realy sweet. Thank you for introduction 🙋

Welcome. You should check out Changing Times Diaper Company, they have an Ahoy range of PJ’s and footed jammies. You might like them. I have the PJ’s. Love!! 😍

ILuvDiapers said:
Hi Chloe, welcome to the forums and the community. I'm glad you decided to join us, and made an account. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. So you are a secret baby, while also being a caregiver, that's wonderful you will fit in great here. (y):) Have Fun.

So you like pirates and all things nautical? :unsure: Have you tried the Crinklz Buccaneer diapers, because they have a nautical theme. Nice selection of animals too, giraffes and elephants are truly majestic animals, and bunnies are very cute. :giggle:

I have not, but I have tried multiple versions of the Crinklz diapers before, they're pretty great. I'm usually not a huge fan of all over print though. I prefer the otter tapes from ABU.

ABChick said:
Welcome. You should check out Changing Times Diaper Company, they have an Ahoy range of PJ’s and footed jammies. You might like them. I have the PJ’s. Love!! 😍

I'll do that, thanks for the advice.

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
CaptainChloe said:
my favorite animals are rabbits
For me, it took padding for me to completely realize that and embrace it.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome Chloe, hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Edgewater and BBBen
Welcome

CaptainChloe said:

Welcome 🙏

CaptainChloe said:

Hello and welcome

Reactions: Edgewater and BBBen
Welcome aboard and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Have been a long life sailor of the Great Lakes of North America. They are inland seas of adventure.
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to ADISC, Chloe!
Happy Birthday! 🎁🍀🍰

Reactions: Edgewater
Back