AFIB and urge Incontinents

BABYTIGERCUB

ABDLIC
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have AFIB and after the afib attack I'm getting severe urge incontinence spoke with my cardiologist today and was informed that with an afib attack there's a reduced blood flow into the kidneys, and when the atria the top chambers of the heart are in afib they produce a chemical that interferes with urin output when the heart goes back into a normal rate the kidneys release all the fluid at once causing OAB and Peeing all over through maximum adult diaper and 2 booster pads on top of that and plastic pants to boot now I know what to expect with the next afib attack and they are more frequent talked with cardiologist about cardioversion therapy to stop the afib attacks if it is an option I need all the luck I can get.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Oh man, sorry you have to endure afib attacks, they sound terrrible.😟 Please do seek therapy for the Afib.
I recommend wearing a Trest Elite to manage the increased urine output, they should help.,😐

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and BABYTIGERCUB
Jorelaxed said:
Oh man, sorry you have to endure afib attacks, they sound terrrible.😟 Please do seek therapy for the Afib.
I recommend wearing a Trest Elite to manage the increased urine output, they should help.,😐
Thanks for the tip for the Trest Elite I also found out that dehydration can cause afib attacks and this hot weather doesn't helped even in southern Michigan with excessive rainfall the humidity is getting impressive so its time to keep hydrated to reduce that risk.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jorelaxed and Edgewater
I don't have AFib, but I was recently put on some beta blockers for some of my other heart rate and blood pressure issues. I have found that it to really help with my HR and BP spikes, which has in turn helped with my thirst and OAB symptoms. I've gone from requiring ~150oz of fluid intake per day to around 100-120oz. By decreasing the dehydration and required intake I don't see myself sprinting to the bathroom as often and the biggest remaining problem is the post void dribbling and the firehose spraying when I do go.

I would definitely recommend any treatment options that are available - any chance to get some relief is really something to be thankful and to strive for.

Reactions: Diprs2, BABYTIGERCUB and Jorelaxed
Wow I am so sorry for you guys I have congestive heart failure class c level 3 and that was one year ago today

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
And I broke my back when I was 16 and July 12,2032 I was diagnosed with cri de chat or five p-

Reactions: Diprs2
Back