Advice please! abdl boyfriend can't stop "Binge & Purge cycle"

Mommysboi

Mommy's lil bedwetter boi
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
My boyfriend is an adult baby and a diaper lover and Im his "mommy" / caregiver. He absolutely loves being diapered and treated like he's a bedwetting little boy (not a baby but more like 11-14yr old). as a kid/teenager he was a bedwetter and his mom diapered him at night. Eventually he grew to like diapers and started making his wetting problem worse( wetting more frequently and also in the daytime). His plan finally worked and his mother put him back in diapers 24/7 which was exactly what he wanted. Since he was homeschooled He would wear just a diaper and t-shirt. He absolutely loved his childhood because of this, and explained to me how it crushed him to have to give it all up as he became an adult. So you can Imagine how happy it made him when I was so excepting of his diapers and even took the role of his mother/ caregiver. He says how he just wants it to feel like it did back when he was a teenager and diapered all the time. He always says how he wants me to be in total control and force him to wear diapers and follow strict rules just like his mother made him. Lately though we've been having a lot of trouble being consistent.
He wants all of this so much to, but just like clockwork after just a day of being back in diapers ect he always starts backing out and doesn't want to go through with it anymore.
And despite my best efforts refuses to wear his diapers ect.. I've heard of this described as the "BINGE/PURGE CYCLE". I feel so bad. He absolutely hates that he goes through this and can't explain it. I wish knew how to get him through this cycle. I would be very grateful for any ideas or advice on how to keep him diapered and obedient through this "binge/purge cycle".
Thanks a million 😁

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Lukeyboi said:
My boyfriend is an adult baby and a diaper lover and Im his "mommy" / caregiver. He absolutely loves being diapered and treated like he's a bedwetting little boy (not a baby but more like 11-14yr old). as a kid/teenager he was a bedwetter and his mom diapered him at night. Eventually he grew to like diapers and started making his wetting problem worse( wetting more frequently and also in the daytime). His plan finally worked and his mother put him back in diapers 24/7 which was exactly what he wanted. Since he was homeschooled He would wear just a diaper and t-shirt. He absolutely loved his childhood because of this, and explained to me how it crushed him to have to give it all up as he became an adult. So you can Imagine how happy it made him when I was so excepting of his diapers and even took the role of his mother/ caregiver. He says how he just wants it to feel like it did back when he was a teenager and diapered all the time. He always says how he wants me to be in total control and force him to wear diapers and follow strict rules just like his mother made him. Lately though we've been having a lot of trouble being consistent.
He wants all of this so much to, but just like clockwork after just a day of being back in diapers ect he always starts backing out and doesn't want to go through with it anymore.
And despite my best efforts refuses to wear his diapers ect.. I've heard of this described as the "BINGE/PURGE CYCLE". I feel so bad. He absolutely hates that he goes through this and can't explain it. I wish knew how to get him through this cycle. I would be very grateful for any ideas or advice on how to keep him diapered and obedient through this "binge/purge cycle".
Thanks a million 😁
P.s my boyfriend and I both use this account to post here and there ect. But can't figure out how to change the username to 'Lukeyboi & Mommy"
Hopefully it won't get to confusing.

Hes probably got conflicted feelings about all this. On one hand it feels good and he has compulsions to do it with you. On the other hand is guilt and shame.
You personally wont be able to figure out his issues for him. Hes going to have to do it himself. Id recommend therapy. All you can do is support.
He isnt actually a kid anymore and you are not actually his Mom. Its roleplay, but the feelings can be intense and confusing. Going slow could help.
I imagine its frustrating for you as his girlfriend/mommy. You are giving him what he asks for and he backs out or changes his mind and then asks for it again. Its a cycle that will rinse and repeat untill he deals with his guilt and shame.
Just remember to love each other and help each other. He can help you by dealing with his issues.

Thanks for your reply. Would it really be good to bring up to his therapist? I think he would be way to embarrassed. How would he even bring something like this up to therapist? And how do you think they would react and or help him?

In my experience yes. Its helped me a lot. But it depends on how you go about it. What you are dealing with are simply relationship problems. Details that you share are up to you, but if you dont have the kind of relationship with your therapist where you can talk about the things that are actually affecting you, therapy isnt going to be very productive.

He says he wants strict rules and backs out after a day so

Buy a decent locking onsie put it on him backwards wont be no backing out then until you say its ok 😉

Use sticky and tape and hide the scissors

Last edited:
Reactions: oldskool
Yeah, this is real :rolleyes:

Lukeyboi said:
Thanks a million 😁

As a child growing up I knew I was transgender (Not the name but who I was) and I had severe binge and purge to wear girls clothes. As I got older it got much worse to the point I wanted to commit suicide. I was hospitalized for my feelings and medicated and caused my bladder to let go on its own. They put me into a diaper for the first time and it turned on a light so bright about the love of diapers I now couldn't resist them either. Now I had the feeling of loving girls clothes and girls things but a new love of diapers
Eventually I couldn't stand hiding my transgender side anymore and realized I had to be true to myself and live happy as a transgender woman and came out full time! I could never be happier. But wait I still loved diapers so what now 🤔? I was scared not ashamed of people finding out I wore diapers and wanted to hide them all the time. The problem was that binge and purge was also still there and repeating the same trend! Indulging into my diapers then getting rid of them for a while then getting them back into my life then purging again and that thought was bringing me back down at a crashing speed. One day I was like what would happen if I wore outside for a day 😱 and just go about my business? To my surprise nothing happened so I decided a few days out to see what happened if anything while I was out! Still nothing 😊! Now I've been out for almost 2 months and life couldn't be any better. I also have had an ABDL side and decided to keep the AB side at home but diapers did not need to stay at home. So now I am a full time transgender woman since 2016 and a full time 24/7 diapered girl in public without anyone caring who I am and nobody knows or if I accidentally peek out my diaper nobody cares! Nobody will confront you either way because there too busy with their own lives. Also diapers are more common in adults then one may think and I truly believe if someone sees you in a diaper they will more than likely considered it as a medical need and actually they are. People do not consider anyone who wears a diaper by choice a medical need but in all reality they didn't choose to want that it is how they are ( A mental need ) others have a physical need ! Same difference 😁. The only difference is people who know it's a mental need do not understand so the best answer is to people who ask is it is medical necessity and I am really uncomfortable discussing it. That's it because it is nobody's business. Now I've been untraining both urinary and bowel toilet training and life is now complete 💯% ! The only thing your husband has different from me is he has you and I am truly jealous 🥰 because you support him truly and I just got out of a bad marriage. Good tips for both of you is they have onesie that look like a polo shirt or men's suit shirts to hold that diaper up and no chance of the diaper from peeking out his waste band so he can keep his dignity. Once he comes home he can be brought back to his AB side and truly enjoy his personal space indulging in his mommy baby side. Explain to him that it is not a binge purge cycle it is something he is fighting because he believes it's wrong in society but as you can see it is not wrong because there are thousands and thousands of people who are the same. And hating yourself and fighting this is going to overpower him over time so it is best not to fight it and best to live his life for who he is with someone who loves him and cares enough about him to accept him for who he is. All the self fighting will overpower his mind and happiness and that is not mentally right on him and will effect your relationship with him. I do also believe in counseling and very helpful but it's best to find him a fetish counselor because they are trained in that area but go to his first appointment with him and probably do the talking for him in the beginning to break the ice and show that you truly support him for who he is and not judging him and that will bring him back to his mentally safe space where he can truly be happy for the rest of his life. You will now have a happy marriage and life for both of you forever! And from public opinion thank you for being there for him 💕

Last edited:
Reactions: Mommysboi and (deleted member)
He is an adult, you can not keep him diapered and obedient. For now he needs to get used to being diapered. Tell him you will not force him, but you will diaper or change him whenever he asks. He still needs or wants some control. In time he will be comfortable and start letting you have more control if that is what he really wants.

Reactions: Mommysboi
Good news, I have managed to keep my little guy in a diaper for the last 4 months almost all the time with a few exceptions. He has gotten used to it for the most part. And we actually started a acount on manyvids under "nummytummy07" and we really enjoy making the videos. It's been a time for both of us to get enjoyment from the abdl side together and I must admit I have fun being in control like this. I have started breastfeeding him occasionally to which he really enjoys.

Reactions: lilithra
Back