Advice for goodnites sizing, 115lbs but small

Stargirlsky

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I've worn both the large and xl and both work. But I want to hear other's opinions. I have a 27 inch waist, 5'4 and never reach above 115lbs.

I've worn the large and they worked didn't leak and were comfortable. I've also worn the XL and they seem to work well too.

Based on other's experiences and things I've read on here and elsewhere, people seem to generally follow the goodnites sizing guide. But given how small I am, I just can't see myself as someone who should be buying the XL. Especially when I wear size 4 or 6 pants. But at the same time, the L only goes up to 95 lbs I believe. So I'm sortve bouncing back and forth as to what to stick with

Opinions? Thoughts? Do any of you wear a different size than what it says on their website?

It depends on how well the XL size can stay up with a smaller waist. Try some, and if they feel too loose, they're probably too big. Stick with L.

I have noticed that the larges overall have gotten smaller-and its not my waist getting bigger, I actually have lost 6 lbs and working on that. I wear 32,34, 36 inch waist pants, depending on manufacturer, so have been also buying some xl, like them because they wrap around so far and are a little higher on back and tummy. You sound like u would be a small or medium and a perfect baby girl size!! Wouldn't worry about it because after u start to wear alot , u have to go with which is the most comfortable , has the least leaks, and the least itchy plastic after wearing a day!!!

I’d recommend wearing the larges. You get 34 in a box versus 28 in the XL size.

Reactions: TigerDL and Honeywell6180
As you can see from my PFP I can easily fit into any size. The waistbands are pretty versatile so if I had to bet you could probably fit in either or. So you might as well try them both and just use the one you like better.

Stargirlsky said:
Opinions? Thoughts? Do any of you wear a different size than what it says on their website?
Yes, very much yes, I'm more than double the 140lbs rating and I'm 6ft 6 and they get on me. Kind of look like a speedo, but they fit.

With the cost of Goodnites and I presume your in the states so you don't have to worry about shipping and import charges (like the UK) it could be better to buy a pack of each size and experiment. Or order samples from Huggies website if they still do them. Your weight, waist and height help, but your shape contributes alot to the fitting of them. You say you've tried both the XL and L, as long as they don't leak, stick with em :)

You could try M, the designs get cuter the younger you go, if that swings your boat 😁

I’m 32 in waist and about 150 lbs, and the XL fits me pretty well. I’m pretty thin and muscular, though, so I may fit a little smaller size than my weight suggests. The older L/XL also fit, but were a little too tight for comfort, and tended to ride low in the back. Interestingly, when my wife (5’4” and 115 lbs) tried one of my Goodnites XL once, she found them uncomfortably tight. She has a small waist, so maybe it’s wider hips?

Back