lilKero

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello all!
I’ve been wearing diapers very regularly recently, and would like to start as close to 24/7 as I can. My issue is that most brands are very noticeable and break down easily with strenuous physical activity. Does anyone know of some brands/products that would be good for running/rock climbing?
Thanks for any helpful advice!

Not that I run or do rock climbing, but I'm otherwise active and have had good results from Attends Slip Active.
I usually wear tight underwear over it and guess that would be beneficial when running also.

Reactions: antte91, lilKero and joemama
If I know I'm going to be unusually active I will usually wear a North shore pull up. If I think it's going to be a longer day and chances to change might be difficult I have worn up to three pull-ups at one time. That way if the inner one gets soiled all I have to do is drop my diaper like underwear and tear out the innermost layer. And as always I always have a pair of compression shorts over everything.

Reactions: lilKero
In my experience Tena Slips Active Fit are good at staying 'in shape' despite physical activity. I have been running a few times in their 'Super' absorbancy, wearing an Adidas weightlifters tricot under some loose training clothes, to keep everything hidden and in place, while helping with sweat management... ;)

Reactions: lilKero and antte91
Back