Advice for a diapered femboy wanting to try makeup?

DiaperedBondageBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I've said before that I love wearing feminine clothing like dresses and thigh-high socks with my diapers, and I've been wanting to try makeup too. But being a guy who only discovered his femboy tendencies fairly recently, I know nothing about makeup. Any advice?

I've never actually looked, but I assume there are "how to use makeup" videos on YouTube. The companies that make that stuff have products to sell. I liked Cover Girl Lipstick and Chanel #5 on myself, but that (and 4 earrings) was as far as I ever went. 😇

It’ll take a whole lot of trial and error. Start with the most important thing; no whiskers! Shave gently, slowly, first in the direction of growth, then in reverse of the growth, with a new razor. Use your fingertips to feel for the places that you didn’t get close enough on, go back and gently hit again.
Then comes creating a perfect canvas.
You’ve already been to the store and bought an inexpensive liquid foundation (I’m partial to Maybelline True Match matte). Put a small amount on fingertips or makeup sponge and spread across entire face, right out to ears, forehead, chin neck, *everywhere*. Use bright lighting to see it’s even, smooth, and doesn’t look cake-y. If it looks like a mask, you either didn’t cover enough area, or you went overboard with how much you used.
Set it with loose powder and a large soft powder brush. Then start your artwork.

• Love
Reactions: Littledragon87, MYHubbyisABDL, Rusher and 2 others
You sound lovely I am a crossdresser Mummy and I keep my man after work dressed as a 3yr old little girl I do his make up like a dolly his eye brows are shaved & has large thin black arches now with blue eyeshadow and round pink blush and his lips are bow shaped he wears this with his barbie little girl jewelry set blonde wig pink bows white tights and pink nappy with pink satin dress and white Mary Jane shoes im 50 he is 23 & was getting into gangs and trouble his mom is my sister and thought I could help his mom and his ex GF come to see him xx

• Love
Reactions: MYHubbyisABDL
At first he was angry but after being in a wet nappy for days and having to ask me to change his nappy in a girly voice after the dresses and wigs his dolly make up is so cute xx

• Love
Reactions: MYHubbyisABDL
I only wear makeup when visiting my friends house. I get to do this 4-5 times a year. They do my makeup for me and it is very relaxing when they do. They take their time over it, often up to an hour. Its quite a transformation but I would never go out like it . Dressed as a little girl with quite extensive makeup is I know a little strange, but we all like it.

DorothyPansy said:
You sound lovely I am a crossdresser Mummy and I keep my man after work dressed as a 3yr old little girl I do his make up like a dolly his eye brows are shaved & has large thin black arches now with blue eyeshadow and round pink blush and his lips are bow shaped he wears this with his barbie little girl jewelry set blonde wig pink bows white tights and pink nappy with pink satin dress and white Mary Jane shoes im 50 he is 23 & was getting into gangs and trouble his mom is my sister and thought I could help his mom and his ex GF come to see him xx
Late reply, but it’s very encouraging to hear this from a real mommy. I’m so worried I’ll never have one. I know you can’t be my mommy, but you saying this makes me more hopeful that I will find one someday.

Reactions: DorothyPansy
It's so nice to hear from you I'm sure you will have a nice Mummy to look after you my sister in law gave me two bags of her clothes to give to charity she is so stylish I donated to charity and kept the clothes so nice wearing my brothers wife clothes & baby loves it too now I stopped him going to the gym he is starting to get a little chubby while I stay slim he cries getting his nappy on & I tell him it's a larger size and how cute he is x

DorothyPansy said:
It's so nice to hear from you I'm sure you will have a nice Mummy to look after you my sister in law gave me two bags of her clothes to give to charity she is so stylish I donated to charity and kept the clothes so nice wearing my brothers wife clothes & baby loves it too now I stopped him going to the gym he is starting to get a little chubby while I stay slim he cries getting his nappy on & I tell him it's a larger size and how cute he is x
That sounds really fun. I may have mentioned this, but I have a frilly pink sissy dress that I love to wear with my diapers.

Yea you kind of just have to go for it through trial and error. Youtube has good tutorials as well. I think the important thing in the beginning is just to not overdo it. Its better to look like you did nothing than look like a clown. Find a good foundation that matches your skin tone and go from there.

i'm a drag queen/performer, i get a lot of compliments on my makeup and i just kinda go for it! my suggestion is take a look at what kinds of makeup looks you're drawn to on other people, and see what you'd like to try on yourself. start simple, maybe just some eyeliner and mascara, something like that. there are definitely lots of YouTube tutorials for the basics, if you don't know how to apply makeup or eyeliner that can definitely help!

for eyeliner, i find that the ones that are shaped like an ink well work the best for me, but only if the tip of the brush is hard, not soft. i find that there's more control with them and i get cleaner lines. don't be disheartened if you can't get your eyeliner right at first: it has taken me literal years to get it down. it's hard! it's actually darn hard! nobody likes to tell you that part but eyeliner is tricky LOL. eyeshadow can be a lot easier at first, you can get palettes with a lot of colors and play around with them for pretty cheap. mascara is hard to mess up and looks great on everyone! just make sure you don't end up with big clumps on your lashes because that will make it hard to see and you'll tear up a bunch and ruin it

brow pencils are very helpful, i love them because my eyebrows are so light you can barely see them, so i draw on a lot of different eyebrows depending on what kind of look i'm going for. changing your brows can really change your entire look, but i know some people are very... put off by drawn on eyebrows? I don't quite get it because i get a lot of compliments on mine! it's a fun part of your face to change

due to my autism i cannot stand lipstick, i keep trying it but i just cannot do it, so unfortunately i have very few tips when it comes to lipstick, but i highly recommend what others suggested and see if you can find some easy tutorials for lip makeup! there's also lip gloss as well, which i also can't stand, but it's very pretty!

a lot of putting on makeup uses the same hand actions as drawing or painting. if you draw or paint, it will come a lot more naturally to you than someone who doesn't. i'm an artist and a painter and i found that i was just quite literally painting and drawing on my face and it helped me get a better feel for it! i also literally use a paintbrush (not one that was used for paint!) for my eyeshadow and it works great, it makes it feel all the more literal which is fun.

good luck! i know that was a lot of words. go slow, build yourself up, look to others for inspiration and don't be afraid to look up a tutorial if you're totally stumped!

Reactions: LucyMarie
for me, I just like wearing my thigh highs, arm warmers, and a long cozy shirt that kinda hides my diaper.

Back