Adventure puffs???

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I feel uninformed but today for the first time I seen adventure puffs diapers. While they are loud I can't say I love there look. But what I do like is the price! $34.99 for a bag of 10 with free shipping for any size order. And they have decent capacity, 6800ml is a higher level rating. I have already ordered a bag. Another observation is the sellers selling one pattern diaper. In the past couple months I came across comfort cubz , try agains and now adventure puffs. Are there any others I have missed. I have turned into a collector of adult diapers. Currently I'm at 100 different patterns.

I am not familiar with adventure puffs but they definitely have an interesting name. Why you not like the design?

They are a great daytime diaper if you are active throughout the day/workdiaper!

Reactions: PupSpaz
Ive never seen these before either. Thanks for sharing!!

Never been a fan of the design either. Wouldn't mind trying them tho.

I recommend them. They are really comfortable and a case of 40 is only $80.74

The website has a very "star diaper" feel about it.
I'm not saying its connected just had that vibe about it

Stevepw said:
I'm not saying its connected just had that vibe about it
Wow, really? It’s quite a thing to even wonder this out loud. From what I can tell, this is a husband-and-wife operation, and they’re modeling the diapers themselves.

Stevepw said:
I'm confused. Elaborate?

I also recommend them; they are decently priced and are my go-to choice for late night gaming sessions.
They also send handwritten postcards along with the diapers; they wrote a "Welcome BACK to the guild!" the second time I ordered them.

Back