Adult snap crotch undershirts for concealment

My favorites are from Babykins.
Metal snaps in front.

Reactions: Diprs2 and huggiesthick
LittleICme said:
My favorites are from Babykins.
Metal snaps in front.
Amen. Durable, fit right, wash well and hold up to washing well.

Reactions: Diprs2
Babykisakitten said:
I think they may be unisex
I think you're right. The bodysuits I bought are sold for girls but are made from a ribbed plain white or blue cotton material, which stretches quite a bit. The size chart says height 67" chest 37" but I am 76" tall with 42" chest. This makes for quite a snug fit and plenty of support for holding things up.

For many years I have used the onesies from Kins (BabyKins) in Canada. IMHO, they are of much better quality than the others I have tried (and I have tried many). The fabric is thicker and lasts longer. The crotch snaps stay in place and do not pull out. I wear them 24/7 - both daytime and as my pj's at night.

--John
(double incontinent)

Reactions: Diprs2 and Seasonedcitizen
TheDiaperedCowboy said:
Ok I’m looking for something to help keep things in place and to keep things covered if my shirt gets untucked. I work as a land surveyor and always bending down. I’m looking for a undershirt with snapcrotch so I can keep things right. in essence adult onsies. What have y’all found to help this
Well worth getting

Last edited:
paddedagain said:
My favorit is the stuff on Etsy made by BigTot. Their Wear2work line is nice. They have both a t-shirt style and polo style. The snaps are more towards the front. Less of a baby onesie style but much easier for the person wearing to snap. It did take a couple of tries to get the crotch length correct so I suggest ordering one and checking sizing. I like the crotch to snug the diaper up. You put crotch length in a message to the seller. This is what I wear to bed every night. Note, my profile pic is me in a different brand which has center crotch snaps.
They are twice the price on there to what I pay in the UK

Hey, late to the party I know, but are there any polo shirt onesies out there? The one I knew of got discontinued, Tykables I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
McClayne said:
Hey, late to the party I know, but are there any polo shirt onesies out there? The one I knew of got discontinued, Tykables I think.
We are actually brining them back in a new way. We have shown them off at CAP Con over the weekend and intend to begin selling them in the next week. We have them in but are catching up on our orders before we launch new products like that. They are a double layer Polo with the body suit under and the top layer can be tucked in or not while still being a body suit.

Reactions: Diprs2, ParaRomeo, paddedagain and 2 others
todaler said:
We are actually brining them back in a new way. We have shown them off at CAP Con over the weekend and intend to begin selling them in the next week. We have them in but are catching up on our orders before we launch new products like that. They are a double layer Polo with the body suit under and the top layer can be tucked in or not while still being a body suit.
:eek:

Talk about customer feedback. That’s great to hear!

McClayne said:
Is this what you are looking for? BigTots Polo

todaler said:
That sounds like an amazing idea!! For me personally I like the way a tucked in polo looks but for me personally the snapped crotch polo's that others have/had make it hard to conceal pewpew items. With what I picture I know me personally it would be like one less layer but best of both worlds. Like something with multiple functions.

paddedagain said:
Is this what you are looking for? BigTots Polo
Padded have you ordered their regular onesies, I been thinking about getting one to try as they look high quality and reviews are great. I was going to ask the seller but did notice some have metal snaps and some plastic and was wondering what was better long term. But figured saw your post and would ask wome personal views are different from reviews sometimes.

Cheers

ParaRomeo said:
Padded have you ordered their regular onesies, I been thinking about getting one to try as they look high quality and reviews are great. I was going to ask the seller but did notice some have metal snaps and some plastic and was wondering what was better long term. But figured saw your post and would ask wome personal views are different from reviews sometimes.

Cheers
Mine all have metal snaps although the older ones have white painted snaps while new ones are just metal in color. I really like them I have a couple of polos and several of the regular. The regulars are basically modified t-shirts. There are 5 snaps. The crotch snaps more in the front which I like for when my partner isn’t around to snap them. I have a couple from other companies but these are my favorite. However, I suggest buying just one to check crotch length sizing. I wound up ordering more but with a shorter crotch since it helps when I have a heavy saggy diaper. Note that you message with crotch sizing. Other sizing is same as a t-shirt. If you want a regular fit then order that. If you want a snug fit for sleeping then take that into account. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Diprs2 and ParaRomeo
Does anyone still have Polo onesies, besides BigTot?

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I think Tykables said they’re debuting a revamped one soon.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

McClayne said:
I think Tykables said they’re debuting a revamped one soon.
Yup.

Reactions: Mas16210 and McClayne
Back