Cammer

Country Boy Diapered
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Ok I’m looking for something to help keep things in place and to keep things covered if my shirt gets untucked. I work as a land surveyor and always bending down. I’m looking for a undershirt with snapcrotch so I can keep things right. in essence adult onsies. What have y’all found to help this

Reactions: Diprs2 and Finny
Rearz solid black onesie! I wore one to the movies with a little kings underneath and they completely remove the chance of someone seeing a waistband. I used to wear boxers over my diaper, then a under shirt tucked in, but this is way better. More comfortable too. No need for underwear, just put on pants over the onesie, then a button up shirt.

Reactions: Diprs2, CLPP, blaincorrous and 3 others
So the depending on your size the best onesie/bodysuit on solid color that I have found is from the abdl store Tykables(issue is they usually sell out quickly and limited non-abdl solid colors also like right now waiting on restock), if your an XL or under Easy Access Clothing (they make high quality clothing for special needs teens and some adults they only offer up to adult xl) I own a few but they changed owners & stop offering larger sizes. I haven't tried these 2 yet but Babykins and on Etsy Bigtot Wear2work both have good reviews Bigtot mainly sells to abdl but they offer probably the most color options where Babykins does offer few colors have heard some have plastic snaps which I haven't used in a onesie but have cloth diapers with plastic and find them better than metal ones

Another idea Duluth Trading company sells regular tee-shirts short and long sleeved that have extra long tails or backend is longer(they market to no plumbers crack)

Both options are good and I have both but even though me personally I am in a wheelchair so diapers poking out isn't really a big issue but is something that I am always checking. Me personally I prefer onesie shirts the best but things to look for is you want ones with high quality snaps that are more forward almost or close to pelvic area it makes them easier to snap with minimum of 4 snaps and a wider panel that comes from the back & snap up front.

Rearz is ok quality shirt but can stretch out also snaps are smaller look like ones used on infant/toddler clothes a d the crotch is sort of narrow also where it snaps is closer to middle of crotch.

A reason I suggest a onesie/bodysuit over Duluth Trading long tail shirts is the onesie will help keep everything in place from abled bodied people I have spoken with they help support diapers. No matter which brand you use when wet they can sag a little and they aid in supporting them.

I personally had a bunch from easy access clothing but they have changed owners they are really high quality but don't offer bigger sizes anymore and I just bought their last 2XL ones they had and their not making them anymore my only complaint if really one they were only offered in limited colors.

Like I said my go to when I'm stock is tykables but only offered in white, black & bright blue(almost royal blue). I will say before I knew about the other 2 I haven't bought yet but want to try them as an alternative, I did buy a solid color romper from tyables basically the same but they snap in middle and almost like tee-shirt short shorts combo(they go down the leg about length of boxers and snap in half moon shape) I will say even though they are a complete pita to snap up on your own if you need to lay down the reason I do like them is and think good option for able bodied person is a normal onesie is shorter where the romper has same protection and features but where they come down thigh like length of boxer I think offers more airflow to crotch area and less material that could case friction.

Sorry for long reply just wanted to give important information I can provide pics of products (by themselves) if needed
Onesie:
tykables.com/collections/snappies/products/black-t-shirt
Romper:
tykables.com/collections/snappies/products/blue-romper
easyaccessclothing.com/collections/disabled-people
Haven't tried ones;
babykins.com/collections/adult-incontinence-clothing/products/kins-onezie-t-shirt-original-12000?variant=31710045667408
www.etsy.com/listing/1108139433/adult-baby-wear2work-bodysuit?click_key=e35710939b0a55e8736fb57e866885d71a02a91c%3A1108139433&click_sum=7e4033d6&ref=search_recently_viewed-5&frs=1&variation0=2286770892

Reactions: Diprs2, CLPP, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
TheDiaperedCowboy said:
Ok I’m looking for something to help keep things in place and to keep things covered if my shirt gets untucked. I work as a land surveyor and always bending down. I’m looking for a undershirt with snapcrotch so I can keep things right. in essence adult onsies. What have y’all found to help this
sometimes, I cannot decide if this is something worthwhile. I don't want it to be possible for one day it just is bad but someone is just able to see you are wearing under pants and underwear if you don't tuck it in fully or it comes out over the waistband. At the same time. I do not like the idea of a onesie because it seems infantile and I am just incontinent and a young adult with a disability/disorder.

Reactions: Diprs2
Tykables onesies are my favourite they are expensive but are great quality, I also like their Romper version as they hold my diaper in place and is more snug fitting

Changing Times is my favorite, hands down! I like the elastic on the legs, it feels more comfortable for me. Unfortunately, they only have black and white, but it'll be time to buy more soon :)

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and littledub1955
Hey, your a bullrider, just use suspenders. They will keep your britches up and the shirt tucked in. No worries about diapers being exposed.

TeddyBearCowboy said:
Hey, your a bullrider, just use suspenders. They will keep your britches up and the shirt tucked in. No worries about diapers being exposed.
Good point 😂

I enjoy wearing a wrestling singlet, sometimes cheaper that the snap crotch ones. Additionally it does not allow access to the diaper unless you take everything off. I wear them with my diaper out and about. It is interesting that I cannot access my little one and direct it where it needs to point.

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, littledub1955, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
ParaRomeo said:
So the depending on your size the best onesie/bodysuit on solid color that I have found is from the abdl store Tykables(issue is they usually sell out quickly and limited non-abdl solid colors also like right now waiting on restock), if your an XL or under Easy Access Clothing (they make high quality clothing for special needs teens and some adults they only offer up to adult xl) I own a few but they changed owners & stop offering larger sizes. I haven't tried these 2 yet but Babykins and on Etsy Bigtot Wear2work both have good reviews Bigtot mainly sells to abdl but they offer probably the most color options where Babykins does offer few colors have heard some have plastic snaps which I haven't used in a onesie but have cloth diapers with plastic and find them better than metal ones

Another idea Duluth Trading company sells regular tee-shirts short and long sleeved that have extra long tails or backend is longer(they market to no plumbers crack)

Both options are good and I have both but even though me personally I am in a wheelchair so diapers poking out isn't really a big issue but is something that I am always checking. Me personally I prefer onesie shirts the best but things to look for is you want ones with high quality snaps that are more forward almost or close to pelvic area it makes them easier to snap with minimum of 4 snaps and a wider panel that comes from the back & snap up front.

Rearz is ok quality shirt but can stretch out also snaps are smaller look like ones used on infant/toddler clothes a d the crotch is sort of narrow also where it snaps is closer to middle of crotch.

A reason I suggest a onesie/bodysuit over Duluth Trading long tail shirts is the onesie will help keep everything in place from abled bodied people I have spoken with they help support diapers. No matter which brand you use when wet they can sag a little and they aid in supporting them.

I personally had a bunch from easy access clothing but they have changed owners they are really high quality but don't offer bigger sizes anymore and I just bought their last 2XL ones they had and their not making them anymore my only complaint if really one they were only offered in limited colors.

Like I said my go to when I'm stock is tykables but only offered in white, black & bright blue(almost royal blue). I will say before I knew about the other 2 I haven't bought yet but want to try them as an alternative, I did buy a solid color romper from tyables basically the same but they snap in middle and almost like tee-shirt short shorts combo(they go down the leg about length of boxers and snap in half moon shape) I will say even though they are a complete pita to snap up on your own if you need to lay down the reason I do like them is and think good option for able bodied person is a normal onesie is shorter where the romper has same protection and features but where they come down thigh like length of boxer I think offers more airflow to crotch area and less material that could case friction.

Sorry for long reply just wanted to give important information I can provide pics of products (by themselves) if needed
Onesie:
tykables.com/collections/snappies/products/black-t-shirt
Romper:
tykables.com/collections/snappies/products/blue-romper
easyaccessclothing.com/collections/disabled-people
Haven't tried ones;
babykins.com/collections/adult-incontinence-clothing/products/kins-onezie-t-shirt-original-12000?variant=31710045667408
www.etsy.com/listing/1108139433/adult-baby-wear2work-bodysuit?click_key=e35710939b0a55e8736fb57e866885d71a02a91c%3A1108139433&click_sum=7e4033d6&ref=search_recently_viewed-5&frs=1&variation0=2286770892
Great reply. I have gone and looked at your links and they are very helpful Thank you

Reactions: Diprs2 and ParaRomeo
TheDiaperedCowboy said:
Some onsies look like polo shirts

Reactions: Diprs2, littledub1955 and CLPP
TheDiaperedCowboy said:
i have a couple of maidenform body briefers i wear one of them with my diaper nothing moves out of place

My favorit is the stuff on Etsy made by BigTot. Their Wear2work line is nice. They have both a t-shirt style and polo style. The snaps are more towards the front. Less of a baby onesie style but much easier for the person wearing to snap. It did take a couple of tries to get the crotch length correct so I suggest ordering one and checking sizing. I like the crotch to snug the diaper up. You put crotch length in a message to the seller. This is what I wear to bed every night. Note, my profile pic is me in a different brand which has center crotch snaps.

TheDiaperedCowboy said:
I have purchased the adult onesie at Protex medical its called white Cloud I believe they have sizes small to 4 xlarge.

I don't have any onesies, but everything that I read about them are positive with help for both concealment and diaper sag, which I suppose falls under the category of concealment.

Reactions: Diprs2, littledub1955 and BABYTIGERCUB
I recently bought some girls’ bodysuits for exactly the reason you mention. They are plain white or blue ribbed fabric. Perhaps people will think I am wearing thermals or even a bodysuit but either way it’s infinitely better than showing the world my nappy. They have poppers in the crouch. Plenty of support for a nappy. I assume a bodysuit is the same as a onesie or an undershirt but haven’t seen them for men. I find suspenders, or braces as they are called here, pop off at the back each time I bend down, which defeats the purpose.

TrickCyclist said:
I recently bought some girls’ bodysuits for exactly the reason you mention. They are plain white or blue ribbed fabric. Perhaps people will think I am wearing thermals or even a bodysuit but either way it’s infinitely better than showing the world my nappy. They have poppers in the crouch. Plenty of support for a nappy. I assume a bodysuit is the same as a onesie or an undershirt but haven’t seen them for men. I find suspenders, or braces as they are called here, pop off at the back each time I bend down, which defeats the purpose.
I think they may be unisex might have to check with them their medium weight stretch fabric cotton mainly I believe some type of spandex blend, they do stretch I bought for my size 4 x large way too big so I went to 2x large haven't received in mail yet will post with results.

Back