Adult sized tricycle?

Luvshugs said:
@ Katie2fingers, Now thats biggie adult tricycles!
But are they for regular manufacture, and how much?
I have looked high and low for a manufacture, but have found nothing. Anybody can make home made big wheels, but not tricycles. I did see back in the 90's this guy actually had a big red tricycle he rode, but have no idea what kind it was. I did see a clown at the fair one time, he put an unicycle on a tricycle and was riding it, he offered to make me one, should have took him up on it.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Katie2fingers said:
I have looked high and low for a manufacture, but have found nothing. Anybody can make home made big wheels, but not tricycles. I did see back in the 90's this guy actually had a big red tricycle he rode, but have no idea what kind it was. I did see a clown at the fair one time, he put an unicycle on a tricycle and was riding it, he offered to make me one, should have took him up on it.
They might have been made by a local metal craftsman, and only those 2.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, Quanon and BobbiSueEllen
What are the trikes ive seen at the Cons?

• Thinking
Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps and BobbiSueEllen
EpicOne1997 said:
What are the trikes ive seen at the Cons?
Probably custom fabricated.
tobid03 said:
I just thought of this when you mentioned big wheel.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That is pretty much it lol. One of my earliest memories at daycare was these metal big wheels, probable made from aluminum or stainless steel but red wheels and red seats. You could reach pretty dangerous speeds on those and they were eventually taken away.

Even as an adult Ive always wanted one again. Even just to crusie around the block.

These are what I wanna make:

Trikes - Mine n Yours.png

Reactions: Tessa and Demonbabywearspamps
Luvshugs said:
They might have been made by a local metal craftsman, and only those 2.
Right, that was my guess

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back