Adult baby's of the DMV area (Delaware, Maryland, Virginia)

mistykitty said:
No haven't been there. I've gone to a couple abdl stores up near Phillly and Delaware but I don't think that was ever one of them.
I’d love to know the stores in Delaware!

NoVa baby over here!!

Adult World, Pleasure Chest, and His and Hers Couples Boutique. I haven't been to these three but they're closest to Delaware. Be aware that stores like this often cater to more than just abdl interests but they do have abdl stuff. I get most my stuff from websites for that reason.

Reactions: totalbreakdown1
mistykitty said:
No haven't been there. I've gone to a couple abdl stores up near Phillly and Delaware but I don't think that was ever one of them.
Are those stores still around and if so do you remember their names. I would like to check out other abdl stores.

The ones I listed above still are. But as I cautioned total breakdown i opt to get my stuff online because these stores sell abdl stuff but they also cater to other adult interests that I avoid as much as possible.

It is called the Delmarva Peninsula because of DELaware, MARyland, and VirginiA. I don't live on the Delmarva Peninsula, not at all. I am from the West Coast and hate it and want to move to the Deep South, likely somewhere in the Carolinas. South Carolina is a wonderful state and people are very sweet and kind to me there, considering I don't get called stupid names because I'm Autistic or get called names because I collect long-alls or vintage T strap shoes.

I never really been to the Delmarva, but know about it, like Dover, Delaware; Salisbury, Easton, and Chestertown in Maryland; Accomack and Northampton County in Virginia. South of Northampton County is the 18 mile long Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel (which I have been on once 30 years ago) which takes you over the Chesapeake Bay to Norfolk / Virginia Beach. Norfolk is another favorite place of mine. So is Williamsburg, Virginia nearby. And York County.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Back