Adult baby's of the DMV area (Delaware, Maryland, Virginia)

XLolixLolitax

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
this is a place to introduce yourselves and find friends in the area!

The most known places in this area are the ABU warehouse/storefront/changing room in Baltimore MD with an adult highchair to play in, the Lil Kink Boutique storefront/playroom in Dover Pennsylvania, as well as Camp Crucible in Aberdeen MD and the Passional Boutique and Sexploratorium in Philidelphia on South Street where they have an ABDL section and hold classes.

Welcome!

Reactions: BunnyPrincess
I'm BunnyPrincess, an 18 year old girl who is little at heart and loves diapers and I reside in SW Virginia.

Reactions: dllovergirl83
Eastern shore of Maryland here. Been to ABU and have nothing negative to say about it. They were very professional and helpful

Reactions: longallsboy, Newtolittlespacelife2023 and BbgAlexis
I’ve never heard of the D standing for Delaware, it’s always stood for the District. I always assumed it was an inside vs outside the beltway kind of thing.

I used to live in Northern VA, but a bit further south now. Still VA, but definitely not in the DMV area.

I use to live in the DMV area. There are a few pretty active ABDL groups, you can find when they meetup on Fetlife. DC Littles Munch, Maryland Littles & Pets are two that come to mind.

Hey, I just joined Looking for friends in the Annapolis area.

I used to live around the dmv area, but recently moved

Sachi said:
I used to live around the dmv area, but recently moved
I have been in the Annapolis area for 40 years

I don't know if it entirely counts I'm in PA but only about hr from the Delaware border. So not in it but close to it.

Reactions: PamperedChef247 and TheGazelle
Lifelong native of the Gaithersburg and Rockville area signing in.

Hey! Looking for friends. Live in Baltimore, work in Annapolis :)

PamperedChef247 said:
Hey, I just joined Looking for friends in the Annapolis area.
I work in Annapolis :)

I am also in the DMV area, live north of the city, and the office is west of the city, but telework, so I don't go to the office.

I’m in DC!!!

I’m in the lewes, de area for the foreseeable future, I’d love to chat with anyone from around here!

totalbreakdown1 said:
I’m in the lewes, de area for the foreseeable future, I’d love to chat with anyone from around here!
Welcome to the area. I’m not all too far from Lewes. That’s a nice area to live!

Reactions: longallsboy and totalbreakdown1
mistykitty said:
I don't know if it entirely counts I'm in PA but only about hr from the Delaware border. So not in it but close to it.
I live in Pa. north West of Phil. If your near Phil. have you ever been to passional boutique on south st. they have a small abdl area?

Reactions: mistykitty
pjs1957 said:
I live in Pa. north West of Phil. If your near Phil. have you ever been to passional boutique on south st. they have a small abdl area?
No haven't been there. I've gone to a couple abdl stores up near Phillly and Delaware but I don't think that was ever one of them.

Reactions: totalbreakdown1
Back