1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Hey all!
I'm asking you crafty people, have you built an adult-sized baby bouncer before?
Specifically the chair ones like these
1629999469678.png1630001502324.png1630001549197.png
I REALLY wanna make one, if you've made one:
  • How did you make it?
  • What materials did you use?
  • how much did it cost?
  • Is it worth it?

Reactions: EternalBaby94, Kittyinpink and ronnieM
Yeah I knew about those
I'm asking for personal experience and what goes into making one of those baby bouncer chairs as I want to make one
I cant make one of the ceiling ones and I'm more interested in a chair one

Last edited:
My idea would be to look for a Acapulco rocking chair or ikea made a few models that have a similar shape to a bounce chair. I’d upholstered it with a circular activity pillow with a nice print you could refurbish the toy bow that comes with a pillow like that. Order a cheap 3 point harness and with a little handiwork you could easily make it work.

Maybe you could use a freestanding hanging egg chair as the base (if one is affordable). Add a harness to the cushions, then decorate with different fabrics and toys.

Something like this would be a lot of fun to use instead of a computer chair!

• Haha
Reactions: Nandler, dogboy and dlboylife
I’d like one that hangs from the ceiling maybe?? Probably not a baby bouncer thing tho , I have a full size crib / nursery and high chair but rarely use them the thought was much greater then the reality of things but would be fun sometimes I think

DanielW said:
Oh my goodness! I'm not even an adult baby in theory (I don't wear diapers), but that looks so cool. I just read the article and noticed even some parents said they wouldn't mind having one for themselves in their own home. And I'm pretty positive that they aren't ABs, either.

Even if you weren't an AB, who wouldn't want to go back to childhood for at least a little while?

When I was in state university in 1998-2000, I was a big Teletubbies fan. To my surprise, during that time period, there were plenty of college students that liked Teletubbies and followed it. There are tons of adults who are not adult babies that are Peter Pans. I know 78 year old guys that like to play with trains. And the 4 year old boys - and the 88 year old elderly man who is a part time college instructor - tell the same crummy poopy and toilet jokes 🤣🤣 Men never grow up...do they?? Watch dads get sick with some flu or cold, and become worse than their 3 year old kids, and then their wives have to take care of them.... 🤣🤣💜 Not saying I don't do this, I do it to my 74 year old mom that I still live with!! LOL

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Back