Accommodating My Needs

Dampdude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A bit of info about me but also seeking advice. I have started wetting at night. After very near ruining a mattress my wife and I quickly bought absorbent mats to go
under the sheet. I also ordered and started wearing pull ups at night. I am wetting about every other night, sometimes a small amount sometimes a lot more. This latter heavier wetting has led to me now using a diaper instead of the pull ups.
My darling wife has been very understanding and accommodating and it hasn’t phased her at all. However, I am interested in moving from plain white diapers to some of the ABDL designs, and also some plastic pants, but I’m not sure she’ll react too well to this. Any got any similar experience or advice?

Reactions: Diprs2
MikeyB said:
My darling wife has been very understanding and accommodating and it hasn’t phased her at all. However, I am interested in moving from plain white diapers to some of the ABDL designs, and also some plastic pants, but I’m not sure she’ll react too well to this. Any got any similar experience or advice?
You're showing some obvious signs of U-IC. Depending upon the diapers used, you will also need plastic pants. However, if it appears to your wife that she is having an adult baby on her hands, her understanding may not go so well. So I wouldn't go pushing the AB/DL agenda.

But if it is just designs on your diaper, then your best bet is to simply ask her what she thinks of the ones you have in mind (show her some pictures). From her reaction, you'll know what to do.

The Incontinence Forum is for discussions about incontinence, not ABDL. That is the purpose of the Adult Diapers Forum and the Adult Baby Forum. That said, let's address the part of this thread regarding incontinence. Do you know why you have started wetting the bed? If not, you should see your doctor about this as soon as possible. An untreated condition that causes bedwetting (such as the onset of diabetes) might be serious.

Back