Accepting Yourself - And Your Liking Of Diapers

Sidewinder said:
When you came out to your parents, how did they react?

Great. They were supportive and just wanted me to be happy.

Reactions: Dinotopian2002, Angelapinks and Sidewinder
casualdiaper said:
Great. They were supportive and just wanted me to be happy.
Same with my girlfriend who will be turning 21 years old next month

Reactions: Angelapinks
This article was sooo helpful! Thank you!

I do have some questions for anyone willing to answer. I’m new to the abdl community/lifestyle. My boyfriend& I just recently started doing this together. I am having a really hard time “wetting” myself in a diaper. Does anyone have any tips for me on how I can possibly get over this?

Reactions: Angelapinks
Dinobabyx said:
This article was sooo helpful! Thank you!

I do have some questions for anyone willing to answer. I’m new to the abdl community/lifestyle. My boyfriend& I just recently started doing this together. I am having a really hard time “wetting” myself in a diaper. Does anyone have any tips for me on how I can possibly get over this?
Years of the brain training the bladder to do what is socially accepted has to be reversed with practice and relaxing the bladder and sphincter muscles. The next time you have to pee, hold it until it becomes urgent; while you are diapered sit on the toilet and wet your diaper. Once you do this for a week or two I suspect you can graduate to wetting your diaper at will. The same desensitizing/untraining will also apply to messing your diaper, if that is something you might want to try. You may have an advantage over many of us because this is something that you and your boyfriend want to share together and you can socially and positively reinforce each other with supportive comments and affection.

Reactions: Sidewinder
That is such nice post I am a joiner I play football date girls I'm 50 yr old litrtlman have nice car & yet when I get the chance I get home stripped off I'm an adult baby I dress &:I am a 18monthbaby girl pink nappy white tights glittering pink MaryJane shoes I have big pink dummy Imy from Cumbernauld Scotland I like to go to the girls underwear pickvwhite tights leotards training bra panties tampons & get a young girl to serve me I go check in at work then I dress upas baby Dorothy in front of mum she doesn't notice now I googoo all night I'm moving more baby things in her house in the spare room she gives my two daughters who are 19/21 & I have great relationship with but I wouldv like them to help there gran &tell them about baby Dorothy & Being given all the money sissy baby nappy changing admitting sissy baby fetish to be changed by his daughter talk with a lisp then tell them you wear you're mothers inconto nance knickers used her wet brown tights I wear the outfit she wore to my daughters wedding 25yrs ago with my grey wig but I want my Daughters to see baby Dorothy first they always dress well so we are going 10 am sat morning I'm scared but iv sleep in nappy,They will on time so at 7 Nappy on pink chastityanother nappy pink plastic panties white tights pink glittery shoes pink dress length just bye my nappy saying baby girl I put my blonde wig on with big pink bows wearing my baby dress that cuffs at the side you need another to release it so I'm my total baby self whenIlook at my pathetic baby girl self I was having second thoughts when my lovely daughters arrived early they seen me with my rattleand dummy they sat & read the letter I had written them they burst our laughing at each other started talking to me like a little girl make me crawl ask for nappy changing xx

Sorbus said:
Wow, what a fantastic post. Thank you very much. I'm not ready to tell my significant other about my DL interest, but I'll definintely refear back to this when I. . . eventually do decide to share. Thanks for the great words!
Did you ever tell?

Reactions: DorothyPansy
20201114_204736.jpg

20201114_205152.jpg

StarWars7 said:
Im not incontinent but have a little OAB
Do any of you go #1 #2 in diapers or underwear for fun
More number 1 I don’t really enjoy number 2 and the clean up is awful, I even pee my bed for fun

Reactions: Sidewinder
Yes I'm just learning to pee pee my nappy it swells up hehe I'm meant to be a married man wish wife was here for to see xx

Peepeegirl said:
More number 1 I don’t really enjoy number 2 and the clean up is awful, I even pee my bed for fun
Very much the same here.

Reactions: Peepeegirl
I'm still trying too accept my liking for diaper but its soooooo hard :-(

Reactions: New2DLWorld
I’m trying to understand and deal with the acceptance now and how to move forward!

littledreamers333 said:
I'm still trying too accept my liking for diaper but its soooooo hard :-(
I’m in the same boat....I don’t get how I can feel so good and so scared at the same time!

Reactions: AJFan2020
New2DLWorld said:
I’m in the same boat....I don’t get how I can feel so good and so scared at the same time!
The scared bit is easy, you have been brainwashed like the rest of the world into believing it's not normal.
Stuff that!!!
Have you read the piece by Adisc that started this thread? It pretty much says it all.
What is normal is your own desire/wish/satisfaction/gratification, we all got something going on, and as long as boundaries are not crossed and others not harmed then BRING IT ON.
I am only 14 days into 24/7 FULL TIME nappies, AFTER 55 years of hiding my AB side and 3 years out to my wife (and now mummy), did not begin to realise how important wearing and using 24/7 is/was going to be until we tried it for a couple of days first.
It turned out to be our missing link, the glue that could bind my 3 parts together, AB/Little/adult me. Calm is now a MASSIVE understatement!!!
I am discreet when out, and am normalizing, BUT it's somehow just not that important what anyone would think.
I would simply say I'm inco in order to spare THEIR blushes and brainwashed state NOT MINE.
DO NOT BE SCARED, EMBRACE IT, LOVE IT, ACCEPT IT'S SIMPLY THE WAY YOU ARE.
It's just a different kind of underwear😁

• Love
Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, Lewis Badger and LilBubba88
I needed that!!! I am afraid to even tell my family especially cuz I have autism spectrum disorder, that I love wearing and wetting diapers! I'm afraid that they'd put me away in a mental hospital cuz they consider wearing diapers as an adult a severe mental issue! I'm so happy that I'm not alone in this! In fact thats why I am now on abdl social platforms too meet and discuss diaper lover things with other diaper lovers out there!

Everyone has their weird kinks and fetish's that which is different from the next and wearing and wetting diapers is mine and many others!

Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, Andrewgdfw and Sidewinder
Tori94 said:
I needed that!!! I am afraid to even tell my family especially cuz I have autism spectrum disorder, that I love wearing and wetting diapers! I'm afraid that they'd put me away in a mental hospital cuz they consider wearing diapers as an adult a severe mental issue! I'm so happy that I'm not alone in this! In fact thats why I am now on abdl social platforms too meet and discuss diaper lover things with other diaper lovers out there!

Everyone has their weird kinks and fetish's that which is different from the next and wearing and wetting diapers is mine and many others!
Hi tori that is to right I thought the same my ex wife found my things I admitted it all we have kids say stifriends,but I told her I dress in my nappy whitetightspinkshoesmyblondewig she wants to see Dorothy xx

My wife & me share a small business I'm was machov for her but I'm turned on in pink nappy satin dress I told her I was the boss wife is mummy kids grew I admitted it she laughs at me crawl but I want to.

I'm go 50 in June so ex wife texts A 50 soon DorothyPansy ,

Afterwork went to charity shopping for mother in law asked size burst laughing yeah any excuse she said they were early 20s I bought adult diapers tampons tights the girls were amazing vxx

Back