ABU Scent strips - WOW!

billybobtombo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't think I've ever ordered scented ABU nappies before. If I have it, it was years ago.

But I ordered a few packs the other day and thought I'd go for one scented. They arrived yesterday. WOW! As soon as I opened the (very sturdy, thanks ABU!) packaging the scent hit me. I'd say to me it's mainly "classic baby powder / lotion" smell, but very much immediately associated it with change time.

The nappies are now stacked in the corner of my (quite large!) bedroom with the pack only open slightly, enough to slide a single nappy out one at a time. However the smell is evident in the whole room. I'm super impressed! Was lovely to wake up in the night and instantly notice the lovely babyish smell.

Seriously impressed at these - thanks ABU!

Reactions: Cottontail, FeistyPants and BenNevis
The scent strips are my favourite thing about buying from ABU. It's like baby powder smell, but somehow better.

The scent fades quite rapidly though, so your room won't be quite so pungent in a few days.

Reactions: billybobtombo
The scent on the strips hangs for a long time too. After the diaper pack is used I put the scent strips in my diaper drawer. Smells so good when I open the drawer too.

Living with muggles like I do, I'm generally a bit shy about wearing scented diapers, although I do really like them. When Little Kings were introduced, I couldn't resist trying the scented version. It definitely makes me feel littler, having that Pampersy scent hanging around me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
Back