ABU return question

dlguy4life

“He who knows best knows how little he knows.”
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I realize this might be a weird question, but does anybody know if ABU has any sort of product guarantee? Where if a purchase is made of their onesies and the snaps break off with only a few usages will they accept sending a replacement to its customer?

I’m just curious.

dlguy4life said:
I realize this might be a weird question, but does anybody know if ABU has any sort of product guarantee? Where if a purchase is made of their onesies and the snaps break off with only a few usages will they accept sending a replacement to its customer?

I’m just curious.
Is this a hypothetical thing, or did it actually happen? I have a couple of their onesies and can't imagine breaking the snaps off. They're made for action. :) But if that happened, definitely go to ABU Cares and create a ticket. If you explain what happened they might take pity on you, and if there was some kind of defect I'd certainly expect them to.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Is this a hypothetical thing, or did it actually happen? I have a couple of their onesies and can't imagine breaking the snaps off. They're made for action. :) But if that happened, definitely go to ABU Cares and create a ticket. If you explain what happened they might take pity on you, and if there was some kind of defect I'd certainly expect them to.
Nope, I wasn’t asking hypothetical, it really happened after only 4 or 5 uses. Maybe I got a defective one or something. The snaps that are working snap very tight though… you’re correct. I’ll check in to doing that.

• Sad
Reactions: Cottontail
dlguy4life said:
Nope, I wasn’t asking hypothetical, it really happened after only 4 or 5 uses. Maybe I got a defective one or something. The snaps that are working snap very tight though… you’re correct. I’ll check in to doing that.
Oh no! That sucks. Hopefully they replace it without a fuss. (Let us know how it goes.) I really wouldn't expect that with those metal snaps. Mine are tight enough to be called "secure," but they require no special effort to close or open.

Last edited:
@dlguy4life Any luck with this? Did they offer you a replacement?

Back