ABU released a new shirt. Would you wear it out?

Would you wear this shirt out?

• Yes, anywhere.

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • Yes, only secluded places and events.

Votes: 16 14.5%
  • No, only at home.

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • I wouldn’t buy it.

Votes: 73 66.4%

• Total voters
RestrainU4Me said:
I feel like the crowd on here is a little older and cares what other people think. Where as the instagram ABDL community is a little younger and don’t care as much.
That’s funny. I don’t care to have my personal life online for everyone to see. Forever! Good luck with that career you were planning.

Like others have said, this shirt does nothing for me and I would not wear it, but hey you do you.

Reactions: RestrainU4Me
Eclectic said:
That’s funny. I don’t care to have my personal life online for everyone to see. Forever! Good luck with that career you were planning.

Like others have said, this shirt does nothing for me and I would not wear it, but hey you do you.

It would be pretty embarrassing to run into coworker or friend that doesn’t know with that shirt on… you in fact could lose your career over it.

Haha...I'm wearing my "Sissy Baby" shirt as I type this. With further thought, yeah, I like shirts that are more baby oriented.

Not only would I not buy it for reasons already mentioned here... but I was really put off by the email they sent out about it. I get it's a fetish for some, but I didn't sign up for unsolicited wet croch shots... major uncomfortable feeling for me

Reactions: Gllnbn, TeeMousy, TexHagrid and 1 other person
RestrainU4Me said:
ABU just released a new t-shirt, hoodie and socks.

Curious to see how many of you will actually wear this out of the house and around town.

The hats are less obvious to the common folk but “PADDED BUTT” is a little more obvious.
Maybe when I'm wearing biking shorts. ;)

Reactions: RestrainU4Me
I wouldn't buy it buy not because I wouldn't wear it (at home only).

I have way too many shirts with pictures and words on them that I have gotten (mostly free) in my life that it would take me another lifetime to wear out. (I will wear clothes until they fall apart before discarding them.)

Meh doesn’t fit the irl 25 month old look im going for 🤷🏻‍♀️ its a cool gag shirt tho I suppose.
Not to mention most ppl don’t go around telling strangers what kind of underwear they have on
Again nothing really wrong with it and if you like it rock on 🥳
Just not my cup of tea.

Doesn't really do anything for me... apart from the words its just a regular black shirt...

i don't care for the t-shirt. i prefer more playful style T-shirts bright colors dinosaurs (Land Before Time), Disney characters, Peanuts etc. However, i do wear a bright orange T that has a loin wearing a diaper that says king of the playpen. got that on amazon. one friend said it is kind of over the top i think it is cute

it's not for me, personally. i like clothes that are more childish and preferably girly.

Reactions: dogboy
It's crazy that they can keep these ugly-ass shirts and socks in stock but can't keep their diapers in stock.

PinkAndLittle said:
Not only would I not buy it for reasons already mentioned here... but I was really put off by the email they sent out about it. I get it's a fetish for some, but I didn't sign up for unsolicited wet croch shots... major uncomfortable feeling for me
Thank you!!

I do love their dinosaur iron on patches though.

Back