ABU released a new shirt. Would you wear it out?

Would you wear this shirt out?

• Yes, anywhere.

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • Yes, only secluded places and events.

Votes: 16 14.5%
  • No, only at home.

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • I wouldn’t buy it.

Votes: 73 66.4%

• Total voters

RestrainU4Me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
ABU just released a new t-shirt, hoodie and socks.

Curious to see how many of you will actually wear this out of the house and around town.

The hats are less obvious to the common folk but “PADDED BUTT” is a little more obvious.

Attachments

• IMG_7561.jpeg
    IMG_7561.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Thinking
Reactions: jaydavidson, KBoy and mistykitty
I maybe would be willing to wear that shirt at home but even in a more sparse event it's still a little to obvious for a public wear for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gllnbn, Tinklepanties, jaydavidson and 2 others
I wouldn't buy it. If I wear something ABU around the house, it needs to be more babyish. And on the other hand, when I go out, I don't want to draw any attention to my butt. This shirt is a miss on both counts.

Reactions: Abnalover, JulestheFloof, Gllnbn and 11 others
Guess if anyone ever asked you could say you had a pillow on your butt :unsure:

Cottontail said:
I wouldn't buy it. If I wear something ABU around the house, it needs to be more babyish. And on the other hand, when I go out, I don't want to draw any attention to my butt. This shirt is a miss on both counts.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts about it to

Last edited:
Reactions: Abnalover, Cottontail, KBoy and 1 other person
Nah. All the negativity of calling attention to my crotch with none of the littleness, seems pointless. I need cartoon characters and primary colors.

I wear things because "I" like them, not to advertise anything. I'll stick to Pokemon, Mario, Mickey Mouse. Etc.

• Love
Reactions: BlueDude, JulestheFloof, Lyokodl and 5 others
LittleAndAlone said:
Nah. All the negativity of calling attention to my crotch with none of the littleness, seems pointless. I need cartoon characters and primary colors.

I wear things because "I" like them, not to advertise anything. I'll stick to Pokemon, Mario, Mickey Mouse. Etc.

Target has the best selections of Mario Kart, Star Wars, Marvel, cartoon shirts, etc… and they’re so soft!

Reactions: DLScottsman, NorthwestDiaperDude, Mas16210 and 3 others
I suppose this makes more sense for an exhibitionist pure DL. It has zero juvenile appeal for littles/middles.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Gllnbn, TeeMousy, KBoy and 2 others
It would be a good shirt for conventions or parties. Out in public.....not really.

Reactions: Abnalover and KBoy
RestrainU4Me said:
Target has the best selections of Mario Kart, Star Wars, Marvel, cartoon shirts, etc… and they’re so soft!
That's where I get a lot of my character stuff to. But I also get online as well.

LittleAndAlone said:
I suppose this makes more sense for an exhibitionist pure DL. It has zero appeal for littles/middles.
Sad but true, the more rub it in thier face kind. probably right, and thats what we need less of :(

I honestly would wear it anywhere. If anyone asked, I would just say I need to lose weight.

Yeah, no. I'd be looking for something less conspicuous than PeekABU hats.

1000011995.jpg

This comes today. 😁🥰

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, PlastiBrain, MASONJAR and 2 others
I feel like the crowd on here is a little older and cares what other people think. Where as the instagram ABDL community is a little younger and don’t care as much.

• Thinking
Reactions: mistykitty and KBoy
RestrainU4Me said:
I feel like the crowd on here is a little older and cares what other people think. Where as the instagram ABDL community is a little younger and don’t care as much.
I carry deadly weapons 24/7 and have zero reason to care what others think lol. Most normal people only instinctively fear what others think because of unknowns about how they might also act (eg become violent and assault you for example) and that's simply not a concern for me ever.

It just has zero juvenile appeal to me. If I'm going to intentionally solicit negative attention in public it might as well make me feel smol and happy or do something for me. This does absolutely nothing to hit any little/middle buttons at all. "Padded" isn't even a word kids use and I'm over boring black/grey/navy "adult" clothes.

It's just too plain and adulty to begin with. Not my thing, not to say it can't be someone else's. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: Abnalover, TeeMousy, RestrainU4Me and 2 others
i am a Punk Rocker and this would be tame t-shirt territory for me 😺
But i would wear it
Wear and don't care
It's a t-shirt....

Reactions: RestrainU4Me and BabyHailey1977
Depression and anxiety rates among teens and pre-teens has been drastically increasing since smartphones became prevalent. The younger generations care a lot about what other people think.

As for the shirt, yeah… it’s too overt for me.

LittleAndAlone said:
It's just too plain and adulty to begin with.
Perfect description here

Reactions: Gllnbn
Back