Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like it might be promising, although it's not quite what I was hoping for ��
I was hoping for a 2 tape larger version of modern pampers.

Super stoked. Hopefully this will be a much cheaper diaper in comparison from abu. making me feel better about my wallet every time I buy diapers from them. Plus honestly I have been craving a adult diaper with the cloth cover with a plastic landing pad. I hope this is everything and then some. What would make this even better is if they had a mixed package like pampers where they supply multiple desgins in the same package! - Yes I know about the mixed cases from abu haha I have bought one before. I can not wait for the abu preschool to be finnally released. Also what about those onesies they are so epic!

I'm not sure if I hope this is a medium quality diaper with a fun new pattern, or a top quality diaper like the Space and Little Pawz with a fun new pattern. I'd probably buy it either way, but it would serve different needs (the former for fun but short duration evenings and the latter for longer wear or going to bed already wet).

I still have some of the cloth backed cushies from last year. I love them, just that I find it hard to fine the time to wear them.
I'm not too stoked about these new ones. The graphics only seem on the panel, and they got rid of the velcro tape, which I liked. Made re taping it a breeze. never had any issues with them coming off, I can pull on it with 50lbs and it stays.

If I did buy again, I'd probably get the little paws, but I've seen stuff about the graphics wearing off on them, and I do wear plastic pants over my diapers always as leak and stink protection. I don't drink a lot, I have to drink 2-3x normal to fully use the cloth backed ones I have, and the new ones are even more absorbent lol.

Its a little bit of a bummer that a significantly lighter/cheaper looking diaper is still practically the same cost as the rest of theirs. But BUT i have yet to try'em... They may very well rock my world, who knows

Ordered some today. I only got a ten pack in addition to my regular order since the cushies cloth backed way back when were not anything to write home about at all. They were actually down right awful. Hopefully they will be okay for a few hours. I do kinda wish they were a two tape and a little more reminiscent of pampers. I like the idea of the plastic front panel for secure taping but I think the fact that its missing all over print or at least solid colored sides is a miss. Oh well, maybe in the next generation.

Last edited:
The cloth backed cushies were from the first series (old owners). The new owners never did a second version of the cloth backed ones so they are a poor comparison to their newer stuff.

MolicareMan said:
The cloth backed cushies were from the first series (old owners). The new owners never did a second version of the cloth backed ones so they are a poor comparison to their newer stuff.

Waiting to compare to the new ones. I have high hopes but i'm reserving my review until "testing day"

MaxiPad89 said:
Yeah, I'm getting a little tired of everything being mattress thick myself. I need a good daytime diaper. I am rapidly running out of my horde of Tena Slip Maxis. Once those are gone, I have no idea what I'm going to do for a diaper while I'm out and about.

Likewise!

I actually ordered a half case for myself for my birthday(tomorrow!!!) And will totally review them. I wanted something that wasn't mattress thick and that I could possibly wear to class. Unfortunately, these are my first AB diapers, but I have high hopes.

I think I'll give them a try. I don't like paying for ultra thick diapers and then not using them to capacity. It seems like a waste of money. I liked the original SDK for that reason. I usually just wear Abena S4 or M4 if I want to wear all night and soak myself instead of spending the extra money for AB diapers.

Can some one explain to me what a cloth backed diaper is like?

Lifetime said:
Can some one explain to me what a cloth backed diaper is like?

Less crinkle, not as loud to completely silent. Can have issues with tapes not sticking as well. Sometimes we see problems with weeping through the material, similar to the "pinhole problem" in plastic shelled diapers. Crotch material can be more abrasive on the inner thighs while walking. Lets more air in to let the skin breathe. (less sweating, itching, pimples, especially on the sides of the hips) And of course doesn't have the same look and feel of a plastic diaper.

The majority of users here prefer plastic backed, and a company changing their product from plastic to cloth is generally considered lowering the quality and attractiveness of the diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back