ABU Peak-ABU

Status
Not open for further replies.
MailCat581 said:
I've worn Super Dry Kids and Cushies since they changed design and form. They are better than before. Makes me just as excited for the new diaper when it comes out. I also love their Little Pawz diapers as well.

I'd say I equally enjoy paws and simple, they're the same model along with the space, but space just are a bit too unusual for a diaper in my mind. I can always appreciate an all-white diaper like the simple, and the little paws I think has a nice fun look to it as well as having a white background that helps keep it looking "diapery". (ignoring the green picnic table cloth on the sides...)

I've also bought diapers from Rearz including their little squirts and vintage which are also same-model-different-shell-art, and again I vastly prefer the mostly white vintage over the squirts. (and wish they'd bring them back!) And the same goes for the safari/princess/inspire-incontrol, I prefer the all white but the safari are okay because they're entertaining.

I saw that , danged it ! I `ve been keeping up with their site lately ,, I `d really like to try these. I decided to spilt a case with a friend if they ever get released. On another note after a long wait the tykables got released and shipped before xmas but they are now back ordered to Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back