ABU New Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure this is going to be quite different from their other wonderful products, might get myself a new bag of boosters to use these overnight.

Cute, but no. I can not stand the cloth covered diapers.

MaxiPad89 said:
In ABU's defense, just keep in mind, this isn't supposed to be the same as the Space/Little Paws/SDKs/etc in terms of capacity. Those are supposed to be prolonged wearing, multiple wetting holding diaper so you stay dry for a longer time...much like a normal baby diaper. These are supposed to be the training pants diaper if you will, something that can probably only hold one wetting and maybe a smaller one. A diaper that you'd get changed out of right away when wet like you would at preschool. I think that is the idea here.

Hopefully, that means it's a on the thinner side and we'll be able to discreetly wear it out in public...because that's not something we've gotten in a new diaper lately. Everything is designed to hold a lake now, which is unfortunately since we've lost the Tena Slip Maxi, the perfect discreet diaper.

That said, the lowrise aspect of it is a little bit concerning, since guys especially can leak out of the top of the diaper. I'd like to see it go up a little higher myself, but thinner can be a good thing.

I'd be interested to hear Casey's thoughts on this, but, I think this diaper is supposed to have lesser padding.

Perhaps on future modifications (if they decide to change it in any way) they should at least raise the padding, have single velcro style tabs, and perhaps add a type of gel to the padding that gives off a very cool sensation when in contact with urine. So when you wet you really know it.

i would be happy with 2 wettings honestly. Having a cheap diaper is still nice. but yea I love your ideas

I actually revised my ideas in my original post.

I honestly would love a good hook loop system adult diaper. That would be epic haha

So it's 4 different designs?

PaSS said:
I have been waiting so long for a abdl company to release multiple prints in 1 pack. It makes them feel more babish. How ever I am sad at the fact they don't have a all over print. How ever I think I might have just found my everyday diaper! Finnally a cheap abdl daiper that is afordable!

Bambino offers a variety case, 2 bags each of classico, bianco, and teddy iirc.

bambinod said:
Bambino offers a variety case, 2 bags each of classico, bianco, and teddy iirc.

no no that is just 3 different types of packages. I am pretty sure these have different prints in the same package. Like pampers.

The 3rd design I really like

Ordered myself a bag to try. I don't have room for a case...

These are daytime diapers they have night one in there I guess you can still wear it in bed

I found this new diaper idea awesomely Great!!!! Can't wait to buy them.

Just got mine and put one on. Really quite nice. Comfortable and quiet. I think I could even wear these just with underwear and sweatpants and not make enough noise to draw suspicion. So far so good.

ForArt said:
Just got mine and put one on. Really quite nice. Comfortable and quiet. I think I could even wear these just with underwear and sweatpants and not make enough noise to draw suspicion. So far so good.
Let me know how capacity is, and compared to what.

Their claims that they compare to the Cushies or SDKs seem pretty accurate to me. They feel like they hold more than my two mainstays, Abena S2 and Molicare Super small. It's definitely thicker than either of those, but quieter than a Molicare and about as quiet as the Abena S2. I actually did get one small leak out the side earlier in the night, but I attribute that more to the fact that I probably need a small (which they don't make). I'll try in the future to tape it up tighter. Hopefully ABU has these on the list for a small version later!
Despite that, I actually do quite like it. It is great to finally have printed diapers that are also discreet and comfy! Give them a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back