Abu bunny hops/Dino roars vs simple/little paws/space

Allthatandthechips

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,

I’ve tried the peekabus and the bunny hops and Dino roars, but I’m curious about the thickness of the little paws and space/simple (since those are the same core) in comparison. Thoughts? Are bunny hops the same core too, or is it a different thickness/composition in terms of sap and pulp?

I’m placing an order and I don’t want to give up the refastenable nature of the hops if they’re just basically the same.

Paws and Space don't hold as much as Hops and Rawrz while Simple are basically the same as PeekABU without the animal design on the landing

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
DiscreetDL said:
...while Simple are basically the same as PeekABU without the animal design on the landing
You mean the Simple Ultra is the same as the PeekABU right?
The regular Simple is the same as the Space/Little Pawz.

I don't know much on the DinoRawrz or Bunnyhops since I have yet to personally try them, but looking at them on the ABU site it says they have the same rated absorbency level of 5500ml and both feature the hook&loop taping system.

Jonnythepony said:
You mean the Simple Ultra is the same as the PeekABU right?
The regular Simple is the same as the Space/Little Pawz.

I don't know much on the DinoRawrz or Bunnyhops since I have yet to personally try them, but looking at them on the ABU site it says they have the same rated absorbency level of 5500ml and both feature the hook&loop taping system.
Simple Ultra are thinner than Simple, Pawz and Space are based on Simple and PeekABU are a bit thicker than those

In my experience whilst Simple Ultra are thin they are VERY absorbant and can hold three to four wettings comfortably

DiscreetDL said:
Simple Ultra are thinner than Simple, Pawz and Space are based on Simple and PeekABU are a bit thicker than those
Simple Ultra isn't the same as the Peek ABU, which is AB Universe's newest diaper. These Peek ABUs, an all-white, plastic-backed diaper, have 4 super grip tapes, with a 20% slimmer and 10% lighter design, absorbing 25% more with an over 6250 ml capacity.

Reactions: LittleScotty
Back