ABU Bunny Hopps and DinoRawrz - Whats your thoughts?

KonekoKiwi said:
Aawwww that sucks why?

We can only guess that Bunny Hopps must be their replacement and they didn't feel like having both in production; unless someone from ABUniverse chimes in and says exactly why they discontinued Lavender that is

BabyTyrant said:
We can only guess that Bunny Hopps must be their replacement and they didn't feel like having both in production; unless someone from ABUniverse chimes in and says exactly why they discontinued Lavender that is
Makes sense I thought that would be the reason

Why do people not like the 4-tape?
I've never worn, so I'd like to know before I buy :)

They both look amazing. From some of the reviews of youtuber's, they hold quite a bit! I am looking forward to the 4 tape Bunny Hopps, as I do enjoy pink diapers. Just have to start saving up!

Well i tried one of the Bunny hops samples i got last night and oh lordy did i LOVE them. The plastic is totally unique feeling (at least to me) its soooo soft to the touch but still crinkly and i love the tapes. I seriously am considering them to be the first diaper I buy a case of when they release

RetroGamerGuy said:
I just recieved my 4 samples of Bunny hops and they are adorable. The one thing though is they are going to be RIDICULOUSLY expensive if they are going to go by the pricing they did for the sample. For four diapers it was 27$
I must agree. I recieved mine today as well. They are super cute.

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
I must agree. I recieved mine today as well. They are super cute.
They seem amazing should I get some?

Abdlforfun said:
All 2 tape diapers from Abu would be boyish with the exception of the new bunny hops. Lavender diapers are discontinued
Cushies, SDKs, and Kiddos are pretty gender neutral.

JaysonTheRegressor said:

Personally I like the fit of a 2 tape

Some people like them some don’t it’s all personal opinion

JaysonTheRegressor said:
I find I can get a better fit with four tapes, especially when I'm usually on the low end of mediums, plus they tend to have higher absorbency so they're better for overnight. I also like 2 tape diapers though and like to just chill out in a Rearz Inspire Select. Best would be to try some and see how much you like them as it really comes down to personal preference

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
I love the bunny ones! Their so cute!

JaysonTheRegressor said:
2 tape diapers fit me very well, we have literally 4 cases of kiddo's sitting in the closet and I like using them during the day, 4 tape diapers are not bad either, to me even the ab diapers are more institutional so if a cooler 2 tape is released then I would automatically gravitate to them.
ABU peekabu's, tykables galactic and dino rawrs are excellent 4 tape diapers, they can soak up the world and I do like them a lot, just some kind of allure with 2 tapes for me anyway.

WE NEED BLUE BUNNY HOPS TOO!

Back