ABU Bunny Hopps and DinoRawrz - Whats your thoughts?

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Bunny Hopps

unknown.png

These 2-Tape Diapers are packed with features and new goodies for AB/DL’s everywhere, with a touch of pink! BunnyHopps feature 2 adorable alternating panels, our classic core with a NEW Pink ADL, ensuring even distribution and avoiding sneaky leaks! On top of all this we are excited to announce the backsheet is all inner printed; meaning you won’t need to worry about cute little bunnies ending up on your blankies, sheets, or skin. Along with protection from ink bleeds we have also used a new high quality plastic that is translucent; allowing you to see the soft fluffy bunnies clearly; even though they’re printed on the inside of the diapers film.
Our first image releases of ABU BunnyHopps received a lot of attention and In response to everyone's feedback we are starting to make some adjustments for our next batch! (this first batch is collectors edition! wowzers!). You may have noticed (or maybe you didn’t...Just kidding, you noticed) that the BunnyHopps and DinoRawrZ tape configuration got swapped around. Due to this tape switcharoo we are making the next run of ABU BunnyHopps in both 2-Tape and 4-Tape versions, so everyone can have what they want! We are also going to be changing the plastic/colors on BunnyHopps. The fancy translucent plastic worked TOO WELL and our bunnies lost their soft pastel touch. To correct this and deliver a truly soft pink diaper we will be changing to our widely loved Simple Ultra/PeekABU white plastic backing with some color edits.

DinoRawrz
unknown.png

Another exciting new Hook & Loop diaper packed with crinkle-tatious fun! With 4-Tapes and our Hook & Loop Adhesion system these diapers can be taped and re-taped until you get the perfect fit for you!
DinoRawrZ features 5 different alternating scenic panels & our classic core combined with PeekABUs new ADL to quickly wick liquid and distribute it evenly along the entire diaper to ensure you don’t get little leaks before your diapers full potential is reached! On top of all this we are also pleased to announce the backsheet is all inner printed; meaning you won’t need to worry about any of our cute little dinos ending up on your blankies, sheets or skin. Along with protection from ink bleeds we have also used a new high quality plastic that is translucent; allowing you to see the cute dino design clearly; even though they’re printed on the inside of the diaper film. Our plastic expert, Aito, has given them a touch test with his sensitive paws and says it’s one of our softest, best feeling plastics yet! But you can be the judge of that this September!

Release Dates
ABU USA:
Monday August 19th
ABU Canada: Monday August 26th
ABU Australia: Monday August 26th
ABU UK: Monday, August 26th
ABU Europe: Monday, August 26th
ABU Japan: Monday, September 2nd

----------------------------------------------------

I thought I would share this with you guys for people that don't get these emails from abu! What are your thoughts

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and bakukid23
Kind of wish the dinorawrz were 2 tape.😭 would have tried them if they were. Bunnyhops are just too pink and busy looking for me

TheWalkingDad said:
Kind of wish the dinorawrz were 2 tape.😭 would have tried them if they were. Bunnyhops are just too pink and busy looking for me

I have never tried 2 tape diapers. I am scared they are to prone to leaks. but again that is just my fear. I am actually happy they are 4 tape! But you are fair to be sad.

I will deff be making a purpose of a case of the dinos in my next purchase!

I think both are beyond adorable and I will very likely be buying some of both in the future.

I just bought a case of NSS Lites though so it'll be a while

Was looking forward to them, but with the Dino’s not available in 2tape version I think I’ll pass on them. The bunny hop colour/design isn’t really my thing

Just so disappointed in them, I was really hyped up when Abu originally said the Dino’s would be two taped, now there 4 taped style and the bunny hops are two taped (to feminine for me) so I’m also going to pass on buying these.

Honestly wish the Bunny Hops had a Blue variant that swapped the Blue and Pink out but it is what it is. They're both pretty neat looking designs though I think they should open up the 2-tape and 4-tape option fro Dinos as well.

Noodle said:
Honestly wish the Bunny Hops had a Blue variant that swapped the Blue and Pink out but it is what it is. They're both pretty neat looking designs though I think they should open up the 2-tape and 4-tape option fro Dinos as well.
I agree, a blue version would be awesome!

Reactions: Dlforpurity
Yes, I’d be a buyer for the bunny’s if they offered them in blue, the pink just isn’t my thing and I’m sure these new diapers are going to come at a premium price point

I find it strange how many people like 2 tape diapers. I might ask abu for a sample of the kiddos when I make my order. I wanna see what they hype is all about...

They're quite cute design wise, but I am a bit disappointed that they don't have a single-tape option for the Dino-Rawrz :cautious:

Another thing that bothers me is that the consistency of the outer shell on both brands looks far too stiff for my liking, too plasticy I guess 😅 It looks similar to the outer plastic on Rearz brands, that firmer, shower-curtain like backing that I tend to dislike. I much prefer that soft, buttery-smooth plastic backing like what they have on Bambinos, Cushies or their earlier batches of SDKs.

Still, I may try them out when my stash runs low, just to see how they are in practice :)

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to these. Nice to see some information on them and new designs available.

It is very tempting to buy some samples but part of me wants to wait until I can get full packs

Lonelydl said:
It is very tempting to buy some samples but part of me wants to wait until I can get full packs

Just order 10 samples. ;)

GoSuperMarcus said:
Just order 10 samples. ;)

I might get a 10 sample of 2 tapes. Which 2 tape would you suggest for a boy?

Huge disappointment that DinoRawrZ are 4 tape diapers. And yes the bunny’s may be to pink for me but will try them anyway because there 2 tape diapers.

All 2 tape diapers from Abu would be boyish with the exception of the new bunny hops. Lavender diapers are discontinued

am I the only one excited that people with a 30in waist are right in the middle of the size range for these mediums instead of being on the cusp like some other brands?

tails1234 said:
am I the only one excited that people with a 30in waist are right in the middle of the size range for these mediums instead of being on the cusp like some other brands?

I’d hold out that judgement for real world reviews. A lot of sizing is based on the cut of the backing, it doesn’t take into account the tape quantity or placement which makes a huge difference on the sizes it’ll fit comfortably!

Abdlforfun said:
All 2 tape diapers from Abu would be boyish with the exception of the new bunny hops. Lavender diapers are discontinued

I think it’s great they’ve got a new diaper that appeals more to the femme crowd as like you say a lot of what they offer now is boyish. Just a shame that they’d offer one in both tape options and not the other 🤷‍♂️

Back