Absorbent underwear

Joules

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Not due to ic reasons but due to side effects of my meds I do need to use absorbent underwear a lot of days. All I need is like 20 ml really. I had been using reusable cloth pads but I found underwear to be more comfortable. Thinx are so expensive. I was using off-brand thinx but they keep falling apart in the wash and it's not a good investment.

I am considering sewing my own tbh but I would have to hand-sew since I don't have a machine

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
Diapers would offer better protection than pull-ups

Reactions: Diprs2 and sport1
I have no idea how to sew, but there are some "off brand" boxer briefs on Amazon that have held up pretty well for me.

Protechdry and I can't seem to get a link from the Amazon app :(

Reactions: Diprs2 and Joules
dpcare said:
Diapers would offer better protection than pull-ups
I don't need a whole diaper for a few tbsp of fluid. Literally regular underwear with a few extra layers of fabrics sewn in the right spot does the trick

Reactions: Diprs2
Joules said:
I don't need a whole diaper for a few tbsp of fluid. Literally regular underwear with a few extra layers of fabrics sewn in the right spot does the trick
check out rearz they make just the product you want in white or fun patterns

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, Joules and 1 other person
Joules said:
I think adult cloth diaper has padded underwear intended for light incontinence. Only useful for dribbles, not a full wetting accident.

Reactions: Diprs2, sport1 and Angelapinks
Back