About to have a proper “stash” for the first time

theguest

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Clearing room for the mixed half case that’s coming tomorrow from ABU - SDK, Little Paws, Dinorawrz, and Bunny Hopps (for my wife). I’ve usually had a stockpile of northshore, abena, depends, or dry 24/7, but this is my first all abdl stash. Really excited for this weekend. It’s my birthday this weekend, and my wife has agreed that we’ll do a full diaper/kinkdom few days. I’m wearing to work tomorrow, and then when I get home, we’ll both change and go out, do movies, a beer fest in town, etc.27C9DD33-0F92-4926-8920-98EEBB2E7249.jpeg

I’m thinking it’s not all going to fit haha.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Nice I've been building a stash too, ordered a ton off of ebay. Been saving money for a while to buy a stash and been doing it the last few days.

Got the following on the way:
Case of 60 Crinklz
15 Handmade Pullups (someone on ebay made adult sized pullups and printed real pullup designs on them)
10 GetNappied Little Rascals
Sample of ABU Peekabus
12 pack of cute-diaper Halloweens
12 pack of cute-diaper Alis

Currently in my possession:
Around 35 Attends Classics
16 Assurance Pullups I use for subtlety at work

Also been looking at trying some stuff off of wish, and am tempted to get my 1st cloth as I saw a MLP Cloth one on Ebay

Last edited:
Reactions: theguest
Just recently got 4 packs of Tranquility-ATN. included was 2 pair of assurance diapers sample. Tomorrow i should be recieving a package of rearz. I also have some cvs brand diapers.

I’ve got a stash of Walgreens brand currently until I can start spending money on adbl diapers and better quality diapers.

Definitely had to move the medical diapers out of the cabinet.6EEB3C5D-D2EC-471D-9BB7-D3D45FBD4A34.jpeg

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, JWolf and pdiapered
That’s all SDKs and like 1 northshore that my wife made into a Harley Quinn diaper on top.

Back