Abena Score!

Remo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just placed an order for my trusty M4's. $1.16 ea, ordered 5 cases!

Reactions: Neroforte, SofiaInPampers, NervousBreakdown and 2 others
Nice score, who did you order from, private individual or one of the supply sites?

wow that is a steal
how did you get them for that price?

Reactions: Jorelaxed
That's a really good price. I like M4s. They aren't my favourite, but they are very good.

Ordered them through Abena Usa. I was looking around to find best price, and they sent me a discount code for 25% off! (Checkout25)
I couldn't pass that up! They are my nightly protection.

Reactions: Pino and Jorelaxed
Remo said:
Ordered them through Abena Usa. I was looking around to find best price, and they sent me a discount code for 25% off! (Checkout25)
I couldn't pass that up! They are my nightly protection.
Good catch, 25 off is a good discount!

Oh man they don't ship to Canada

• Sad
Great diaper, whether it's discounted or not. I still have a few large packages of Confidry. That is my go-to diaper. When they are gone I'm going back to my usual Abena (plastic backed L4). I don't really worry about price but hey, $ is $'s. Good price.

Code didn’t work for me.

• Sad
I just got a pack of M4s and the Premium M4s, which are more breathable. They are my usual go-to diapers.

Hopefully you got old stock. The new abenas are low quality :(

WBxx said:
i got an email today with another code. Comeback25. Try leaving your purchase in the cart and see if they respond with a discount code.

Seasonedcitizen said:
i got an email today with another code. Comeback25. Try leaving your purchase in the cart and see if they respond with a discount code.
Worked! thanks

Reactions: Remo and Seasonedcitizen
Wow, that is really a great price for good quality diapers. I’m paying more than twice that for mine. I’m now thinking of doing a better job shopping for my diapers and trying something new.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Kellycares said:
Wow, that is really a great price for good quality diapers. I’m paying more than twice that for mine. I’m now thinking of doing a better job shopping for my diapers and trying something new.
Sometimes if you leave items in the cart, they will send you a discount. I wear at night and 24/7 during the winter when I can wear my flannel/fleece lined jeans. They fit loosely and hide any diaper bulge. I ordered a lot and I have a good supply already so I may start wearing early by wearing my oversized bib overalls.

Reactions: Kellycares
WBxx said:
Worked! thanks
Seasonedcitizen said:
My bad! That's exactly what I did. Senior moment!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back