ABDL's With Synesthesia

BabyBoy2023 said:
What is disconnesia...haha?
This is a follow-up to my reply. I did a search for Dyskinesia and found that it is uncontrollable and painful muscle movements. Makes sense now that I think of it because some meds give you the unwanted side effect of tarted Dyskinesia. No, Billy Joel doesn't have that, but instead, synesthesia, the collision of the senses if you will. Take care, Dogboy.

Reactions: dogboy
Yeah, i get that some chords give bad experiance, I myself hear over the top when things are the slightest bit out, even one string off a couple cents really grates on me, and i get odd/bad lights and/or feelings from it, even when most people dont hear it. I have one friend that does hear it all the time but doesnt get the colors/lights i do, he like me also has what is called perfect pitch.

I also an also really quick to figure out or change something that isnt "correct" in things when getting all the parts together, like sometimes there is a single note that just doesnt jive with the vibe wanted in a song, i work with them the get what they want done and on tape...wich sometimes is actually pain that is wanted, so i do get that some chords are painful and sometimes that is exactly what is wanted in that specific situation.

But i also do get colors for other things too, like i "see" electronics, like wiring and electronics i really see the flow on how things will run without a schematic even when designing something, even designing networks and doing security i can see that "gaps" or places there can be issues, alway been really easy for me to do electrical type of design and alike.

It amazes me how some people can see things in their minds. My father in law could see plans for building houses in his mind. He was amazing. I can see music in my mind, the notes and structures or the keyboard. As a kid when I was supposed to go to bed, I was allowed to play a record and then player off. I could hear much of a symphony in my head as I drifted off to sleep. The brain is an amazing thing.

I hope the Adisc moderators don't see this as spam, but I do have an important announcement to make. On Thursday, January 1, I will publish the second episode of Season 2 of "The Flying Jake Show," and the topic will be synesthesia. I will be interviewing a neuroscientist I have first heard discussing synesthesia on the podcast, "SynPod," on Spotify. My podcast, "The Flying Jake Show," is also on Spotify, and I just thought all my synesthete friends would like to know what my up-coming episode is about. Take care.

I have just found out that Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" was inspired by her synesthesia. Wow! Even Lady Gaga has it. This is so fascinating to me.

I wonder how many of you have synesthesia centered around your diapers. You have read about my synesthetic experiences, and yours don't necessessarily have to deal with poop or wetness, but I just wonder what synesthetic experiences diapers have for you.

All I know is that if I put on a diaper, it seems to flip a switch on in my mind. Maybe it enables an association with ancient memories from when I was first in diapers as a baby and toddler and the way a diaper feels and look runs down a very early neuro brain path.

Back