ABDL Wishlist

TungstenWrist said:
I haven't even had the chance to get diapers yet so that's def on the top of my list.
Ooh do ya have a specific brand in mind you’d wanna get for your first try? I’m sure that’ll feel like such a relief when you finally get em!!

Reactions: Tappy and PaddedRita
Reactions: PaddedRita, Tappy and Diaperboy27
Tappy said:
What a fun thread !!

At the top of my AB/DL list is a Rearz Safari onesie , long sleeve with thumb holes !!
It just look so fun and cozy :love:

Link :

Pict.

View attachment 109407

T.
Oooh the thumb holes are a really unique feature!! Honestly I wish more onesies had em cause then they’d feel extra snug on the arms! Do ya like safari animals the best? I like how the print is drawn for this onesie a lot!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Tappy
lilbabyjooce said:
The monsters are so cuuute!! I always love cute socks, they can really pull a little outfit together—or make ya feel little even when ya have to wear big kid clothes over em!
I know right?! I always have to have a pair of silly socks on no matter what!😜

• Love
Reactions: Tappy and lilbabyjooce
A playpen. I want somewhere where it's really soft on the bottom like a mattress and wooden bars all around like a crib but square and where if I stand up the bars will be about chest high so I can't climb out. A place where Daddy can put me with some toys and I have to stay put and play.

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, littlemoosey, PaddedRita and 2 others
lilbabyjooce said:
I started out with sippy cups but once I got my bottle I’ve never gone back!! It’s one of my favorite ABDL items and I love it so much. I hope if ya get to try it some day you enjoy it too—and sippies were always real fun too!
Yeah. I only remember having sippies when I was a preschooler. I know I liked them though. I remember I one time heated up chocolate milk in one and bubbled the plastic up (didn't mean to and wouldn't have known being 4-5 yrs. old).

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Diaperboy27 and Tappy
I know its more of a pipe dream, but I would like a massive size house that is actually proportional in size so that an adult would feel like an infant. And that includes everything. Furniture, appliances and so forth

Wouldn't mind having a proportionally sized Mommy too, but I'll take what I can get.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Diaperboy27, Tappy and 1 other person
Stargazer93 said:
I know its more of a pipe dream, but I would like a massive size house that is actually proportional in size so that an adult would feel like an infant. And that includes everything. Furniture, appliances and so forth

Wouldn't mind having a proportionally sized Mommy too, but I'll take what I can get.
An oversized house would be quite an experience! At the Pacific Science Center in Seattle there's a room with oversized furniture, designed to make adults feel like children. I always loved that. One of the best parts of an oversized house would have to be the stairs. Sliding down the stairs and bannisters in my parents' house was so much fun. My mom still lives in that house. Unfortunately, with my hands on the top step, my feet are now on the bottom step. Sigh...

Last edited:
Reactions: Patricia48, littlemoosey, Diaperboy27 and 1 other person
lilbabyjooce said:
Ooh do ya have a specific brand in mind you’d wanna get for your first try? I’m sure that’ll feel like such a relief when you finally get em!!
I struggle to remember the one's I've heard good things about, but I do at least remember megamax. I think I'll get one of those sampler things where you can try a handful of different kinds to see what works for me, and remember to write it down since I don't have a very good memory for "feeling" things

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Diaperboy27 and Tappy
Cottontail said:
An oversized house would be quite an experience! At the Pacific Science Center in Seattle there's a room with oversized furniture, designed to make adults feel like children. I always loved that. One of the best parts of an oversized house would have to be the stairs. Sliding down the stairs and bannisters in my parents' house was so much fun. My mom still lives in that house. Unfortunately, with my hands on the top step, my feet are now on the bottom step. Sigh...
I used to do that at my grandparents house way back when I’d used to crawl up them too, I think I was like 8 or 9 it was almost like I didn’t have enough courage to just walk up them😂

Reactions: Tappy, lilbabyjooce and Cottontail
rainbowpenguin said:
I want these pajamas
il_1588xN.4818798421_862p.jpg

(( MY Goodness )) Them are all so super cute out fits !! 🥰

Reactions: Tappy, Diaperboy27 and lilbabyjooce
" lilbabyjooce " This one very poplar topic ;) !!
I can never have enough of cute diaper covers 🥰 !!!

• Love
Reactions: Tappy, Diaperboy27 and lilbabyjooce
This is the latest

There's always a new pacifier I'm wanting to try. Can't wait till I get paid so I can order it.

Reactions: Tappy, Diaperboy27, CrazySmoker and 1 other person
Stargazer93 said:

Wow, I’ve honestly never thought of that before (except maybe experiencing it in dreams) but that really would be a dream come true!! I went to an aquarium/science museum yesterday and there were a lotta interactive exhibits that clearly were for little kids (tho I ofc played with em anyways haha) but what I’d give to have been kid sized to experience em!! I’ll always dream of like an adult sized play place with all the colorful tubes and slides and stuff to play in again, that would be so so fun!!

Reactions: PaddedRita, PuffPuffPaci, Tappy and 1 other person
TungstenWrist said:
I struggle to remember the one's I've heard good things about, but I do at least remember megamax. I think I'll get one of those sampler things where you can try a handful of different kinds to see what works for me, and remember to write it down since I don't have a very good memory for "feeling" things
Mega maxes are super great!! But a sample box is always what I used to get when I first started getting into ABDL so I think that’s a great choice. Especially if you are using a site that lets you choose different samples from different brand and stuff!

Reactions: PaddedRita, TungstenWrist and Tappy
LittleAndrea said:
A playpen. I want somewhere where it's really soft on the bottom like a mattress and wooden bars all around like a crib but square and where if I stand up the bars will be about chest high so I can't climb out. A place where Daddy can put me with some toys and I have to stay put and play.
Good to see you LittleAndrea, have not seen you forever!

Reactions: LittleAndrea and Tappy
On my AB/DL wishlist, apart from adult diapers, there's a raintube, a plain black skirt and thigh high socks with paw patterns.

Reactions: Tappy and lilbabyjooce
I would love to find a 100% compatible partner. One of the few things that isn’t really on sale, but for which there’s a huge market demand…

• Haha
Reactions: CrazySmoker and Tappy
LittleAndrea said:
I somehow didn’t see this originally but that is a huuuuge dream of mine to have somethin like that!! Especially one that’s perfectly sized like you described!! I’d love to be placed in there just to have some full on little time while daddy went about his business 🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: littlemoosey, LittleAndrea, PaddedRita and 2 others
littlemoosey said:
Good to see you LittleAndrea, have not seen you forever!
Lol, I'm around :p I have been trying to spend more time playing and doing crafts and the like than spending time on the comp. I still love it here though!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Diaperboy27
Back