ABDL Wishlist

Top of wish list, which Mate already approved, is a summer pj/onesie like my wolf footie long onsie.. just have to decide on crotch snaps or locking front zip..

Second, but not on the Mate approved list is a wolf tail diaper.. it's a faux fur diaper cover with long fluffy tail, that uses nice thick snap in pads, or can be worn over a disposable (or 3.... lol).

With a young adult daughter at home, and a vanilla Mate, well... yeah

Reactions: Diaperboy27, lilbabyjooce and BobbiSueEllen
Eeee I’ve been really wanting a bib 🥰
I think I’ll probably get one from babyyourdoll!! They are adorable 💗
And definitely always accepting more stuffies haha

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, Diaperboy27, PaddedRita and 2 others
Abbie said that LFB Blushing Baby diapers are for special occasion only . :cry: Will be wearing the LFB Baby Cuties diapers tomorrow !! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diaperboy27 and BobbiSueEllen
I just ordered a pair of shortalls, a new onesie, and an adult sized pacifier. It should arrive this week, and can’t wait! A month or so ago, I bought footed PJs, and a bottle with big nipple. Before that, I only had a onesie and some diapers. As others have said, it’s what I can manage to hide! Loving some of the other things suggested here, though!

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, BobbiSueEllen and lilbabyjooce
Wearing them LFB Baby Diaper Baby Cuties today finely ;)
So soft and comfy very and cute 🥰

Attachments

• LFB Baby Cuties.jpg
    LFB Baby Cuties.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91 and BobbiSueEllen
There's a brown romper on etsy that I like. Been sitting in my cart for a few weeks now. Want to make sure I'm home when I order so it don't sit in front of my door for weeks. But it's handmade one of a kind so I hope I can order it soon.

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91 and BobbiSueEllen
TeddyJoy said:
There's a brown romper on etsy that I like. Been sitting in my cart for a few weeks now. Want to make sure I'm home when I order so it don't sit in front of my door for weeks. But it's handmade one of a kind so I hope I can order it soon.
Might want to look into getting a mailbox/drop point, like the UPS Store. They will accept all your packages, mail, and keep it safe, till you can get to it.

Reactions: Cashew, frostypuppy and BobbiSueEllen
These in adult sizes please. With 2 straps not 3.

SmartSelect_20230425_142551_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20230425_142605_Chrome.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, dbcl92, K00paTr00pa and 1 other person
Just checked off my list:
-2 bags of Northshores
-new paci + clips

Still want to get:
-booster pads
-super dry kids
-some booty shorts to use as an alternative diaper cover :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Another one that was on my wish list I really wanted are the Incontrol water proof silence diaper cover .
So far they feel really nice and comfy along with being very cute !! 🥰

Attachments

• Stars Diaper Cover.jpg
    Stars Diaper Cover.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Butterflys Diaper Cover.jpg
    Butterflys Diaper Cover.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, diaperdude, lilstevie56 and 1 other person
I’ve always dreamed about these custom corduroy shortalls with like a 7 or 8 wale with a snap crotch & leather football buttons to go through the shoulder straps nice warm , comfy, & ready for the fall 🥰

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, Luvshugs and BobbiSueEllen
iu
this in adult size please , and the rest of Paw Patrol and meybe other franchise themed clothes / shoes in adult size this is not fair that only babies and toddlers have fun , cute stuff :/

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, hatchtraveler, BlueDude and 2 others
MarshallfromPawPatrol said:
iu
this in adult size please , and the rest of Paw Patrol and meybe other franchise themed clothes / shoes in adult size this is not fair that only babies and toddlers have fun , cute stuff :/

Yes to all. I really hate seeing a cute shirt or shoes and it's always little kids sizes only.

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, BlueDude, MarshallfromPawPatrol and 1 other person
LittleAndAlone said:
Yes to all. I really hate seeing a cute shirt or shoes and it's always little kids sizes only.
not only you , i hate boring ,,adult " clothes , and i would wear only infant/ toddler styled or young children styled clothes , ,,normal" clothes might not exist for me at all. , so I'd rather spend more money on a tailor and have "childish" clothes in my size than bother with "adult" clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and BobbiSueEllen
my abdl wishlist is to find pack of Changing times Bear Hugz

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and lilbabyjooce
Rita said:
Another one that was on my wish list I really wanted are the Incontrol water proof silence diaper cover .
So far they feel really nice and comfy along with being very cute !! 🥰
I just ordered the just plain blue with black cuffs and they are super comfortable. I love it and will order more. I ordered one size smaller than it said and it’s perfect.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
My wishlist is mostly more diapers, since there are a lot of brands and designs I haven't tried yet. I'd also like some more onesies and footie pajamas, and I've wanted some overalls for a while.

I also want to get some crayons and coloring books. It sounds really fun to lay on the floor coloring, wearing just a diaper.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
lilbabyjooce said:
I’m thinking if I let myself splurge I’d actually be interested in trying out plastic pants! I never really knew plastic pants were a thing until I joined the community, so they’re not something I have nostalgia over—but they’ve really grown on me aesthetically. I found a pair that has butterflies on em and they look very adorable and cute for springtime, so I’m considering them for sure.
I love my plastic pants, and because I like to push my diapers to the limit I need them for leak protection. They do get very hot in the summertime though, so I'd recommend PUL pants because they breathe easier.

I have these and they're very comfortable, but they're not very babyish: https://www.llmedico.com/gary-comfort-pul-pull-on-incontinence-pants/

I've never tried them, but babykins has some cute printed ones: https://babykins.com/collections/printed-pul-waterproof-pant-diaper-covers

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and lilbabyjooce
BAP21 said:
I WANT A TRICYCLE!!!
Not quite a tricycle, but would this do?

Attachments

• IMG_9298.jpeg
    IMG_9298.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: ianwee, Diaperboy27, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person
These are two of my wishes 😍

il_794xN.4818798421_862p.jpg
8bea80de36bddbcd0e72e162d71de58a.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Blekyss, Diaperboy27, diaperdude and 2 others
Back