ABDL Wishlist

A future dream would be to go to an event - but like maybe in a few years.

My super dream item would be a high-chair, custom build. Like others, there’s the factor/barrier of curious guests 😅 There’s some smaller items that don’t ship to Canada so it’s just a wait-and-see situation.

Not sure how to quote “ adult Osk Kosh overalls come to mind.” properley but yes! I second that as well.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
fayeDL said:
Not sure how to quote “ adult Osk Kosh overalls come to mind.” properley but yes! I second that as well.

The "Reply" button in the bottom right of a post will quote the text in your response.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and fayeDL
fayeDL said:
A future dream would be to go to an event - but like maybe in a few years.

My super dream item would be a high-chair, custom build. Like others, there’s the factor/barrier of curious guests 😅 There’s some smaller items that don’t ship to Canada so it’s just a wait-and-see situation.

OMG Osh Kosh, it's too late to edit. I hate touch screens and thumb typing. 😝

Yeah most of the stuff on my list either presents logistical challenges to keep and store/hide or just limited by unavailability. The 60" Mickey and 24" Grumpy Bear always out of stock but on watch lists. The official Osh Kosh adult sizes was a limited anniversary thing I had no idea about.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilbabyjooce and fayeDL
Plastic pants, a custom paci, footed sleeper, more large stuffies, art of the babyfur and diaperfur versions of my fursonas, and a fursuit

Dragon64 said:
Plastic pants, a custom paci, footed sleeper, more large stuffies, art of the babyfur and diaperfur versions of my fursonas, and a fursuit
What's more expensive a fursuit or the Pelican cases big enough to pack one in? 🤔

Just a single tactical rifle case averages $300. One big enough to hold a fur suit with custom foam is probably easily 4 figures.

Last edited:
I WANT A TRICYCLE!!!

Reactions: chickpea, Ali123, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person
A proper adult pull up would be good. Prints or not, just something that uses the same design features as actual kids pull ups or Goodnites, but in adult sizes.

Reactions: fayeDL, Dragon64 and lilbabyjooce
All I want is for there to be a stable supply of good diapers, scary times, too many good brands going down under.😟

• Sad
Tykables shortalls. The denim ones and I would put a new ABU dinoroarz patch somewhere on it.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and lilstevie56
This is such a terrific thread! I’m really enjoying everyone’s response.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and lilbabyjooce
I want these pajamas
il_1588xN.4818798421_862p.jpg

• Love
Reactions: chickpea, DLJosie, PatrickABDL and 4 others
For me, I think there’s a never ending want, of the next thing, or item. There so many fun things I can think to have.
At the moment, I would dearly love an adult baby harness. I have so many already, but not like the one I actually wore as a child. It was called a Zip A Babe harness.
EF120D36-F8EA-43FC-8403-3067CFC44DB0.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed and lilbabyjooce
lilbabyjooce said:
Hi y’all!
It’s been a while since I posted my own thread, so I decided to change that today. My question for everyone is what’s an item that you have on your ABDL “wishlist?” Something that you are meaning to get but haven’t gotten as of yet. It doesn’t have to be an ABDL product in particular, but something that is for your ABDL side.
For me, I haven’t gotten anything new (besides diapers) in quite some time, probably not for two years. I’m thinking if I let myself splurge I’d actually be interested in trying out plastic pants! I never really knew plastic pants were a thing until I joined the community, so they’re not something I have nostalgia over—but they’ve really grown on me aesthetically. I found a pair that has butterflies on em and they look very adorable and cute for springtime, so I’m considering them for sure.
Anyone else have items on their wishlist? Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

What Great Post lilbabyjooce ! 💕

I'm patiently waiting for my LFB diapers orders to show up , Can't wait to try out the Blushing Baby,Little Fantasy along with Baby Cuties with the Butterfly & Stars diaper covers !!!💞

• Love
Reactions: chickpea and lilbabyjooce
rainbowpenguin said:
I want these pajamas
il_1588xN.4818798421_862p.jpg

They looks so super cute !!! 🥰
HOPE one day very soon you get them !!!! 💕

Last edited:
Reactions: rainbowpenguin
lilbabyjooce said:
Hi y’all!
It’s been a while since I posted my own thread, so I decided to change that today. My question for everyone is what’s an item that you have on your ABDL “wishlist?” Something that you are meaning to get but haven’t gotten as of yet. It doesn’t have to be an ABDL product in particular, but something that is for your ABDL side.
For me, I haven’t gotten anything new (besides diapers) in quite some time, probably not for two years. I’m thinking if I let myself splurge I’d actually be interested in trying out plastic pants! I never really knew plastic pants were a thing until I joined the community, so they’re not something I have nostalgia over—but they’ve really grown on me aesthetically. I found a pair that has butterflies on em and they look very adorable and cute for springtime, so I’m considering them for sure.
Anyone else have items on their wishlist? Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
I love that butterfly-print plastic, it's so soft and smooth. I've got full-cut panties, a skirt, a romper, and a dress in that material. If you get the right size and don't love the way they feel, plastic pants aren't for you.

I want so much, a crib, highchair, stroller, playpen and a childs tricycle. I want so much to get on the floor or get into a playpen and play with my toys too, but I can't because of my disability. It sucks!

• Sad
Reactions: Luvshugs and lilbabyjooce
lilbabyjooce said:
Hi y’all!
Hi!,

I love plastic pants even more than diapers (I wear cloth diapers). Best ones I have are Gary 7 mm pants. Very thick, durable and just like I wore as a baby.

I want all-in-latex pacifier in adult size...

Reactions: JustAVisitor and lilbabyjooce
vp39 said:
I love that butterfly-print plastic, it's so soft and smooth. I've got full-cut panties, a skirt, a romper, and a dress in that material. If you get the right size and don't love the way they feel, plastic pants aren't for you.
DiaperedJeff said:
Hi!,

I love plastic pants even more than diapers (I wear cloth diapers). Best ones I have are Gary 7 mm pants. Very thick, durable and just like I wore as a baby.
Thanks for the replies in regards to plastic pants! I have no experience with em so I appreciate it! I was born in 2000 so past the era of cloth diapers and plastic pants, but they’re a recent interest of mine. I really don’t know if I will like ‘em or not, but while I prefer cloth backed diapers I do enjoy the sound of a good crinkle and the smoothness of a plastic backed diaper, and there’s something very appealing about plastic pants so I think I’ll have to get my own pair and give it a try soon! And yes, the butterfly print it just adorable!!

Reactions: PaddedRita
I have an ever expanding wish list but one of the more "extravagant" items I would love are the Rearz Alpaca footed jammies! Unfortunately my wife isn't ready to grant me that wish yet. She said they make her eyes bleed! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: littlemoosey, Luvshugs and lilbabyjooce
Back