ABDL Training Pants???

SecretlyABDL94 said:
I wasn't aware that some ABDLs role play not as babies but as pre-schoolers. Is that what a little is? I've seen many ADISC members on here that associate as a little
People’s definitions and age ranges are different — some would include baby in little. But yes it could mean that.

I’m one who is sometimes a little boy having an accident in my pants and sometimes a baby in diapers. Wetting my pants was the beginning of it all. Diapers became totally fascinating because… nobody gets to go to the bathroom in their pants, with acceptance and love and care, like babies do.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and ABDElsa
sinceiwassmall said:
People’s definitions and age ranges are different — some would include baby in little. But yes it could mean that.

I’m one who is sometimes a little boy having an accident in my pants and sometimes a baby in diapers. Wetting my pants was the beginning of it all. Diapers became totally fascinating because… nobody gets to go to the bathroom in their pants, with acceptance and love and care, like babies do.
I know we ABDLs have many advantages over other people due to our Diaper wearing/regressing!!!

Most of the reusable "training pants" for adults are not waterproof, and those who've grown up in a post-Pull-Ups world are certainly forgiven for their confusion. Training pants used to be about lessening the severity of minor accidents. They were just padded underwear. When Pull-Ups came out, training pants were suddenly redefined as diapers that a child could take on and off by him/herself.

If you're after a reusable product that's more like Pull-Ups, I'd suggest either Super Undies (a.k.a. Threaded Armor) or Snap-EZ pocket diapers. Or another adult pocket diaper. I have a few of the Snap-EZ ones, and although you can put them on like diapers, you can also just leave them snapped and use them like training pants, which is what I've been doing. I stuff mine with baby cloth diapers (prefolds), and when those are wet, I'll swap them for dry ones. You don't need many of the pocket diapers themselves.

But I also have a few pairs of the Baby Pants training pants, which are similar to those from Rearz, Changing Times, and a few other places. They're the "padded underwear," albeit with cute prints. Not waterproof. They can be made to function as diapers, but you do need to put a cover or plastic pants over them.

Last edited:
  • Love
ABDElsa said:
I see. So, then this begs another question. Why would ABDLs choose these undies over Diapers?! The whole point of being an ABDL is wearing/using Diapers not Dinosaur undies. That's what a child would wear. I wore Spider-man undies when I was like 7-10 I think before switching to boxers. They just seem like more a little kid's thing than an ABDL thing. Seeing as AB is all about being a Big Baby, and DL is about loving Diapers not Dinosaur Undies. It's all right there in the name Adult Baby/Diaper Lover. Not Adult Child/Dinosaur Underwear Lover. I'm so confused ???🤔
I like going in underwear but also don't like having small pee leaks in in my underwear and pants if I mess them.Training pants gives that little bit of absorbency while still giving the assentuated poop bulge I prefer to a diaper.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
ABDElsa said:
I see. So, then this begs another question. Why would ABDLs choose these undies over Diapers?! The whole point of being an ABDL is wearing/using Diapers not Dinosaur undies. That's what a child would wear. I wore Spider-man undies when I was like 7-10 I think before switching to boxers. They just seem like more a little kid's thing than an ABDL thing. Seeing as AB is all about being a Big Baby, and DL is about loving Diapers not Dinosaur Undies. It's all right there in the name Adult Baby/Diaper Lover. Not Adult Child/Dinosaur Underwear Lover. I'm so confused ???🤔
I prefer to mess in underwear but also don't like having small pee leaks in undies and pants. The traing pants absorb the little bit of pee that is leaked and the bulge is still assentuated well in the rear like undies and they are also snug enough around the legs to be able to sit and stay in dirty pants for awhile without leaking.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
ABDElsa said:
Can someone please explain to me exactly what ABDL Training Pants are? Seems to me like that kind of defeats the whole purpose of being an ABDL as we wear Diapers not Training Pants. It's not like we need these to potty-train ourselves. Most of us are already potty-trained (unless you're incontinent) and we un-potty-train ourselves by wearing/using Diapers long-term and become Diaper dependent. Is it because some ABDLs wanna get out of Diapers and back into regular Underwear and need to re-potty-train themselves? Because I know some ABDLs aren't ABDLs the rest of their lives, some lose interest, or just stop eventually for whatever reason. So, in theory, I guess if you're no longer interested in being an ABDL you need to re-potty-train yourself to get out of Diapers permanently. ADISC Community please help me understand why Rearz makes these and what they're for, and as always...stay Diapered🧷...unless you wanna re-potty-train yourself I guess??? IDK 🤔

For me, adult training pants is more of a Little Space thing. It’s fun to pretend like I’m a toddler who should be using the potty, but forgets.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Stephie1049 and ABDElsa
ABDElsa said:

Sometimes it's just not convenient to be wearing diapers. For such times, adult training pants are an acceptable substitute. I have some training pants from Baby-Pants.com that are nice and thick, and come in juvenile and infantile prints. Together with plastic panties over them, they are a very reasonable substitute for diapers. Plus, they're kind of cute.

Cup Cakes Training Pants.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
ABDElsa said:
Can someone please explain to me exactly what ABDL Training Pants are? Seems to me like that kind of defeats the whole purpose of being an ABDL as we wear Diapers not Training Pants. It's not like we need these to potty-train ourselves. Most of us are already potty-trained (unless you're incontinent) and we un-potty-train ourselves by wearing/using Diapers long-term and become Diaper dependent. Is it because some ABDLs wanna get out of Diapers and back into regular Underwear and need to re-potty-train themselves? Because I know some ABDLs aren't ABDLs the rest of their lives, some lose interest, or just stop eventually for whatever reason. So, in theory, I guess if you're no longer interested in being an ABDL you need to re-potty-train yourself to get out of Diapers permanently. ADISC Community please help me understand why Rearz makes these and what they're for, and as always...stay Diapered🧷...unless you wanna re-potty-train yourself I guess??? IDK 🤔

Every thing doesn't have to be black and white, one thing or another.

My Ageplay sweet spot is on the the edge of being out of diapers but not quite staying dry.

When I have had Bigs before, the playful admonishments when I have wet training pants, and being demoted back to diapers, make me melt.

When I haven't had a Big and when solo, I am usually in diapers half the week and training pants the other half of the week, unless I'm doing something my underwear may inadvertently be seen like biking with friends, dead lifts with friends, etc...

• Love
sometimes diapers are simply not practical for certain situations when one is requiring a calming mechanism and thickly padded underwear fills the void for time being. Couple years ago my family was experiencing a lot of older family members passing away and these kept me calm while I was a bag of nerves and anxiousness during the dreaded funeral part. Thats my 2 cents

• Love
Back