Demonbabywearspamps

Space demon baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Does anyone know about any Texas ABDL stores, sellers or meets? I've been looking for a while for anywhere i could find a local seller or meet up(when it's safe of course) and so far haven't found one. So i was wondering if anyone else has found anything?

Reactions: Diprs2
There are no stores that I am aware of. There is a group on Fetlife that is trying to have a get together around July 4th in the DFW area. Which part of the Lonestar state are you in?

It be cool if there was one

Demonbabywearspamps said:
Does anyone know about any Texas ABDL stores, sellers or meets? I've been looking for a while for anywhere i could find a local seller or meet up(when it's safe of course) and so far haven't found one. So i was wondering if anyone else has found anything?

There was one down here in Houston. They were a Rearz dealer. They only lasted maybe a year?? The plans were to eventually go brick & mortar but they just said "we've got a family emergency" and that was it. I'm thinking they weren't doing well financially, because with my last order with them, they threw in extras like pacifiers, plastic pants and random swag.

The Houston scene is meh. I the main group usually meets on the north side of town.

quartz200420012 said:
There was one down here in Houston. They were a Rearz dealer. They only lasted maybe a year?? The plans were to eventually go brick & mortar but they just said "we've got a family emergency" and that was it. I'm thinking they weren't doing well financially, because with my last order with them, they threw in extras like pacifiers, plastic pants and random swag.

The Houston scene is meh. I the main group usually meets on the north side of town.

Houston scene is meh, huh? I never participated but, I'm originally from the area. I visit family from time to time. Sucks to hear the scene isn't that great :/

I just moved to Texas, about an 2 hours from DFW.

Yeah there is a lot to be desired from the Houston scene. Was active at one time then drama happened and that was the end. Looks like it never got footing again.

Anyone know how the scene is in Austin? There used to be a regular littles munch many years ago. Looks like I'll be making occasional trips there again.

Reactions: Diprs2 and diaperqueen78
footedpjs said:
Anyone know how the scene is in Austin? There used to be a regular littles munch many years ago. Looks like I'll be making occasional trips there again.
I would love to make new Austin little friends to hang with in our diapers etc.

Reactions: Diprs2 and babycher
Demonbabywearspamps said:
I guess I am by myself up here in the Panhandle. I have not heard of anyone else around here. Texas is not like most states. We are a long drive from each other.

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2 and mightytoddler
diaperqueen78 said:

My AB/A Toddler began in Houston where they took e after being crushed in Dallas by a drunk driver . I went to school in Houston but never thought I’d return spending 27 months in Baylor medical center ( it a huge place) . After I could talk again and walk with eg braces I went back to Dallas . By the in padded 24/7 ruptured bladder they could not fix although they tried surgery stuff . Someone told me Austin was the #1 AB/ toddler area to be . That was years ago but I never made it down there . Texas is not very friendly to us at all or any of the gay community either ( I’m not gay but have lots of wonderful LBGTQ friends ) Now my mommy wife and I live in NW Arkansas Fayetteville AR . I’ve met 3 toddler ABs here and we have the largest LBGTQ community in this state . Home of the University of AR so we have an amazing community here . We live in a bubble seriously … wayyyyy to many farrrrrr right people in this very poor state . But Fayetteville is the golden crown , there are lots of support groups here for the LBGTQ community of every sort ( it’s a university city of course we’re very liberal 😊. I’ve not yet herd of a AB / toddler group but im like hummmmm🤔🤔🤔 I’m 24/7 a toddler but I’m self sufficient $ wise and mommy takes care of me as I have a lot of physical life long damage .
I think it would be soooo wonderful to start one and here it would be accepted more than anywhere else in this otherwise hateful state lol . A true safe place where we can be our little selves and not worry about being bothered by people seeking ummm sexual stuff . Just a really wonderful place to meet other littles and their mommy’s and daddy’s . Just as normal as any safe place only difference is were the little ones 🥰 Like having a play area and do normal fun things even having really nice BBQ , ice cream gatherings . If you guys in TX , Oklahoma , Arkansas , Missouri built a system for littles only so we could meet twice a year that would be amazing as well . ❤️🥰❤️ Tell me what you think ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and Floodingpants
I'm in the Bryan/college station area and with how many abdl people I've met and know of it's surprising there's not any meetups. Figured with A&M there would be more socializing in the fetish groups.
I am in a telegram group for abdl & babyfurs in the BCS area though.

It would be nice if we just had a good chat group. At least we could talk with each other.

I’d love to see a more active Texas scene

I’m in DFW!

PampersCowboy said:
I’d love to see a more active Texas scene
DFW has a hugely active ABDL scene with weekly events, as well as some in Houston area. I drive 2 hours to get to DFW area to do events there. Anyone not familiar and in the area let me know I got all the details!

diaperqueen78 said:
Message me and maybe we can meet, im close to austin

Mickey said:
DFW has a hugely active ABDL scene with weekly events, as well as some in Houston area. I drive 2 hours to get to DFW area to do events there. Anyone not familiar and in the area let me know I got all the details!
I'm not familiar and am interested in the details.

Do you have details for Houston

ABDL here 47 live in NE texas but travel every week to DFW area for work and hav efree time love to meet others

Last edited:
Back