ABDL Stores in the LA Area?

Seashore123

Seashore
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Looking for stores that sell ABDL diapers in the Los Angeles area ... anybody know where to find some? :3

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Seashore123 said:
Looking for stores that sell ABDL diapers in the Los Angeles area ... anybody know where to find some? :3
We have a ABDL group but as far as im aware no ABDL shops or stores that sell it. Could try going to the Santa Monica/West Hollywood area since I know they have a lot of fetish stores and see if they have them.

Wearing Clouds is based out of LA so I think they ship fast.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: theancientmariner and Jorelaxed
Unless a company like Abu or Tykables makes an Los Angeles location, I don’t think you’ll find any brick and mortar abdl shops, mostly because how expensive property/rent is out here and the costs required to buy abdl items wholesale and turn a profit.

I hope in the future we do get one though, visiting Abu in Seattle was an awesome experience.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner and Jorelaxed
Unless you don't mind driving 3 hours northeast, we have a very nice abdl diaper store here in Vegas.😀

Reactions: Deleted member 66129
Jorelaxed said:
Unless you don't mind driving 3 hours northeast, we have a very nice abdl diaper store here in Vegas.😀
Changing Times in Vegas. I'll go there some day. We're always talking about going to Vegas.

• Love
Yes!, that's the one, the owners are wonderful, kind, caring people.🙂

Reactions: DLDeeder
K00paTr00pa said:
Unless a company like Abu or Tykables makes an Los Angeles location, I don’t think you’ll find any brick and mortar abdl shops, mostly because how expensive property/rent is out here and the costs required to buy abdl items wholesale and turn a profit.

I hope in the future we do get one though, visiting Abu in Seattle was an awesome experience.
ABU is in Seattle? Do you know how many times I've been to Seattle with nothing to do? Next time I'm there, I'll have to visit them too.

I have quite a few bags of size medium that I’d like to sell. PM me and let me know if you’re interested.

Reactions: Seashore123
SoCalSwitch said:
I have quite a few bags of size medium that I’d like to sell. PM me and let me know if you’re interested.
I'm definitely interested. I'm trying to PM you but the website says I'm too new to do that. Can you try PMing me?

Makes me appreciate Toronto. Universal Diapers is in the heart of the city easily accessible by car, transit or bike lanes. In the suburbs there’s Healthwick, Agecomfort, Glen Erin and Rearz is only 45min away. Sorry not LA but if we can support these businesses surely a SoCal ABDL cousin can open up bricks and mortar joint. Makes me wanna try. I know the US govt is friendly to new immigrants opening businesses
Applicant: Art Vandelay. Importer/Exporter 😂

Last edited:
Have you tried Wearing Clouds Diaper Co., In Whittier? They're mostly mail order but they're close. Surprisingly there's very little in L.A., not even WeHo.

Seashore123 said:
If anyone have found any stories in Los Angeles 2024 please let me know

Back