ABDL stores Alberta Canada?

BabyAby123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi,
I live in southern Alberta, Canada, and where I am there are no ABDL stores close by. At the end of March I will be travelling all over Alberta. Anyone know of any ABDL stores that I should check out? Don’t have a ton of extra money to spend, but would like to get some diapers
Thanks!

ABUs Canadian warehouse is located in Calgary. They don’t have a store front but you can order for pickup.

Trinity Medical in Edmonton caries Rears and a couple of other brands

Reactions: littledreamers333
BabyAby123 said:
Hi,
I live in southern Alberta, Canada, and where I am there are no ABDL stores close by. At the end of March I will be travelling all over Alberta. Anyone know of any ABDL stores that I should check out? Don’t have a ton of extra money to spend, but would like to get some diapers
Thanks!
What a coincidence, I'm also going to be traveling around Alberta at the end of March. Flying into Edmonton then driving to Canmore and back, going to visit Calgary too. Also going to stop in Red Deer but only for 1 dollar a liter gas and some poutine.

I’ll also be in Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton, and also Fort McMurray

BabyAby123 said:
I’ll also be in Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton, and also Fort McMurray
Awesome! I'm excited for my trip since I've never been to Alberta. Only been to the big three (BC, ON, QC)

BabyAby123 said:
Hi,
Thanks!
I'm trying to make some plans for my April visit to Calgary. I can bring some of my diapers, maybe a diaper exchange? Lol

Krinklez said:
I'm trying to make some plans for my April visit to Calgary. I can bring some of my diapers, maybe a diaper exchange? Lol
Lol what sizes and such?

Reactions: ryan8710
BabyAby123 said:
Lol what sizes and such?
This sounds like fun 😁 a trade and swap

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57844
BabyAby123 said:
Lol what sizes and such?
I've got medium and large ☺️

Reactions: BabyAby123
Back