Consul

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so if it isn't feel free to move it :) Perhaps this belongs in introductions, but since I've already been here for a while... that feels a little strange?
I feel a little awkward posting this but here we go!

In short: I am looking for a person (or people!) to just talk with about ABDL / little things (or non-ABDL things too), around the same stage of life as myself.
I'm normally very private about this in my life, but I'm trying to branch out more and get in touch with others about this side of me, and hopefully make some friends.
I'm also getting into exploring the furry fandom, so if you're also interested in that, bonus points?

A little about me (pun intended):
- 29M, queer, ABDL and little. New to the furry thing.
- Little interests such as: playing/collecting toys, kids cartoons, having fun characters on my comforters, wearing fun little outfits, and diapers of course
- Vanilla interests: academics like law, politics, history. I already have 2 degrees and am studying law right now. I love games (video or board) and movies. I even got a VR headset that I keep meaning to use. I enjoy (badly) dancing when there is enough social pressure to do so!

I live in British Columbia, Canada, so if you're near there, that's a big plus too!

If any of this speaks to you, send me a PM?

Reactions: Floodingpants, medfet878 and chickpea
Hello! Fellow ABDL Buddy! If your looking for new friends! I'm always willing to talk about anything thing! Drop me a DM and we can see what we can enjoy and get to know each other!

Reactions: medfet878, Diaperon and Consul
What a coincidence, I was thinking the same. Would be nice to make more chill ABDL friends to talk to, both about ABDL topics but also more "normal" stuff. I also like law and politics, especially state/provincial politics.
I'm not too far from you; I live in California. Some places in BC definitely remind me of home. DM me if you'd like to chat!

Reactions: Consul and medfet878
Hiiii!! Welcome, I totally agree with you. It would be really good to find other people to talk too and see what other topics we can find to talk about. I'm always willing to meet other ABDL Friends. My DMs are always open!!!
Mehrabad98 said:
What a coincidence, I was thinking the same. Would be nice to make more chill ABDL friends to talk to, both about ABDL topics but also more "normal" stuff. I also like law and politics, especially state/provincial politics.
I'm not too far from you; I live in California. Some places in BC definitely remind me of home. DM me if you'd like to chat!

Reactions: medfet878
BabyWolf said:
Hiiii!! Welcome, I totally agree with you. It would be really good to find other people to talk too and see what other topics we can find to talk about. I'm always willing to meet other ABDL Friends. My DMs are always open!!!
I'm also on the hunt for ABDL friends , Ive been hunting for a long time now. My DM's are open feel free to send a DM. I like to talk about alot of stuff open forum here.

Back