ABDL Married Bi Curious

TBear88

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Anyone married AB/DL and BiCurious. I told my wife after 13 years of married I was BiCurious. Our marriage got very rocky we worked it out. Almost 14 years of marriage now. Wish she was more involved but she is loving and allows me to wear.

Reactions: Lumos and TrueHero
Sounds a bit like me

Reactions: Username3 and TBear88
Married? Yup. ABDL? Yup. Bi-curious? Yeah, a little. But I won’t be acting on it or discussing it with my wife.

TBear88 said:
I told my wife after 13 years of married I was BiCurious. Our marriage got very rocky we worked it out.
If you’re saying she took it badly, I’m not surprised! Out of curiosity, why did you tell her? There’s probably no way to deliver that news without it sounding like “I want to have sex with somebody else.”

Reactions: jozik, Tinklepanties, BBBen and 1 other person
Cottontail said:
Married? Yup. ABDL? Yup. Bi-curious? Yeah, a little. But I won’t be acting on it or discussing it with my wife.

If you’re saying she took it badly, I’m not surprised! Out of curiosity, why did you tell her? There’s probably no way to deliver that news without it sounding like “I want to have sex with somebody else.”
Yea it kinda went like that. Yes new of me being bi curious, but I asked her once while we was intoxicated if I could have permission to go outside of our marriage, not for a relationship but to explore.

Back